Chap. 1: Peach's POV

"To you, from me, till death do you both part."

"Look what you made me do."

"If you manage to escape, could you take his body back to our castle and bury him for me? It's the least you can do."

"They were beyond repair."

"The reason I can't leave Bowser alone with them is because he can get aggressive real easy, and can hurt the kids."

"He said he hurt me because he loved me. He also said I was on probation."

"It's our child. Don't deny it!"

"He saw you give birth, he saw it, he knows it's yours, dad!"

"Well, Peach, let's go save our child."

Oh, the memories! They were bad, but they were still memories.

"Hey, Peach, come on," Bowser said as he took my arm.

"Oh yeah, I'm coming," I said back as we jumped in the pipe with Bowser Jr. and Luigi.

It had been a while since I traveled by pipe, about eight months as a matter of fact. It made me feel a little nauseous, but it wasn't as bad as morning sickness.

It didn't last but about a few seconds, then we were in the jungle city. I saw Donkey Kong and his buddy, Diddy Kong, not far away and we ran towards them.

"What's the matter?" Donkey Kong asked me in sign language.

"It's Mario," Bowser started. "He knows about the child. Do you have him?"

Donkey Kong shook his head, then talked in a series of grunts and hand movements.

"Well, Basilisk was sent with Rosalina," he said. (I understood what he was saying.) "And I recommend you hurry. If I know Mario, he'll be there real soon if he isn't already."

"Ok, thanks," I said as I gave him a hug and ran back to the pipe.

"Good luck!" Donkey called in his grunt-language.

I hopped in the pipe.

I hope we're not too late...