001

[a/n this and some other chapters will be in third person]

Shane dawson woke up around 3am, his sleep schedule wasnt the best so he tended to fall asleep and wake up at random times. He wasn't the most popular person in his school and people tended to bully and talk behind his back. Shane never had the gratest self esteem, as he was questioning his sexuality.

Shane was in 7th grade and was a year older then most of the other kids as he was held back and had to reapet 7th grade. He didnt have many freinds. He only was freinds with one person named Garrett Watts. Shane was really close with Garrett as they have been freinds for a long time. Garrett was yout typical 13 year old. Had mostly A's and B's and a couple of C'. Garrett was a good freind

Last year Garrett had come out to Shane and his family. Shane was happy for him but he wished it was as easy as it seamed for Garrett. But it will never be that easy.

[a/n sorry for that random plot hole, we will now return to shane waking up]

Shane sat up from his bed and walked to the bathroom. He did his buisned and washed his hands. Shane went back to his room and changed his clothes. He unpluged his phone from the charger. 98% his phone read. Shane walked down tbe stairs and walked into the kitchen.

Shanes mom Teresa greeted him and gave him a breakfast bar. Shane said bye to his mom and told her to say good morning to his dad who was still sleeping. Shane walked to the bus stop egger to see Garrett as it was Monday. Shane saw the bua arrive and walked into the bus. He sat in a seet twords tbe back.

Shane looked out the window phone in his hand. He had just made a Snapchat the other week as Garrett had begged him. Garrett was his only freind on the app so he didnt use it much. Shane jumped a little as he heard a quiet ping from his phone. He looked down as his screen lit up. rylandadams added you acept or deny. Shane clicked acept as he needed more freinds. Shane shut off his phone as the bus pulled up to the school.

Shane walked over to Garrett and saw he was talking to a boy he had never seen before. Garrett said 'hi shane this is ryland adams'. As shane heard the name he question if it was the same one who added him on Snapchat. 'He just transferred here today from a school in London.' said Garrett. Garrett sugested to Ryland to add him and Shane. He added Garrett, and when he typed in Shanes user name it said they were already freinds. 'Were you the person I added around 7:45?' asked Ryland. 'Your username rylandadams?' yea Ryland said.

The bell rang as the school day started.

[a/n thanks for putting up with my bad story. I didnt re-read it so I dont know of any mistacks.  If you have any comments or suggestions please comment. Please vote if you enjoyed ❤😊]