015

Jeremy's pov

This can't be possible I mean I take this $600 pill and suddenly a week later I can't see Michael anywhere. I get a flashback to the bathroom where Rich gave me the SQUIP. 

(Flashback to last week)

I head to the bathroom in the middle of Science. I didn't really have to go but Alana and Evan where really loud (in the book Alana's science partner was Connor in case you didn't know). When I walk in I look in the mirror. I whisper to myself "Why can't I be better?". Rich walked in and I immediately pretend to be washing my hands. 

R = Rich
J = Jeremy

R - *Laughing* Remember me in freshman year

J - You didn't go here freshman year

R - Ah, yes I did! See you just didn't notice, No body did

Rich slaps himself and looks like he was nocked into a trance. (it's his squip, hes hurt. Get this poor boy a bottle of Mountain Dew Red)

R - Freshman year, I didn't have a girlfriend or a clue. I was a loser just like you, Good times would only soar by.

R -  I was gross, As every female would attest. My sexting was a futile quest. My little penis was depressed. He was so lonely, poor guy.

R - I was hopeless, hopeless. I was helpless, helpless. Everytime I walk the halway I would tRIP. I was stagnant and idle, I was so suicidle.

R - And then, then, then, then. Then, then, then, then, then, then, then, then. Then, I got a SQUIP!

J - You got quick?

R - Not quick, SQUIP

J - I've just never heard of it before.

R - Yeah that's the point! This is some top-secret-can't-even-look-it-up-on-the-internet shit

R - It's from Japan. it's a gray, oblong pill. Quantum nanotechnology CPU, The quantum computer in the pill, Will travel through your blood until it implants in your brain and it tells you what to do.

J - So... it's like drugs?

R - *chuckles* It's better than drugs, Jeremy

R - IT'S FROM JAPAN, It's a grey, oblong pill. Quantum nanotechnology CPU. The quantum computer in the pill, Will travel through your blood until, It implants in your brain, and it tells you what to do.

R - It tells you what to do

R - It's pre-programed, It's amazing. It speaks to you, directly. You behave as, It's appraising, Helps you act correctly. Helps you to be cool, It helps you rule!

R - Picture this: Nobody cares if you are late, 'Cause even teachers think you're great. Your weekend's just a full on slate of blowout benders, Of teenage rockstar splendor. 

R - Right now you're Helpless, helpless. You are almost hopeless. On the school's social map you're just a blip. But if you, take my advice, and if you pay the listed price. (only a small loan of $600 to the person that torments you, so nothing)

R  - When you buy a SQUIP!

Rich continues to sing.

R - NO longer a drip when you goin in your grip, A SQUIP, A SQUIP, A SQUIP. 

Rich tells me to go to payless with $600 in cash after school. I leave the bathroom and head back to science class. The teacher stops talking when I walk in the room, I expect the teacher to be looking at me, but he is looking at the intercome. "Chloe Valentine and Brooke Lohst please go to room *** (Mr. Reyes room) They both got up and walked out of the room. 

{Ok i found this and it is the next chapter that I never have or will finish but I will just leave it heere}

{And there will be a new shyland book soon i promise 🖤😀}

Love, Michael