004

Shane's pov

I was worried for Garrett, he left school earlier fairing that he threw up. I just really hope that he dosent hurt himself. I don't understand why he was so mad at me for trying to keep him from drew with the girl, but I know this situation will take a long time to get better. I just hope Garrett dosent make a reapeat og earlier. As I catch my breath I see Ryland coming twords me.

R - You ok? *asked concernigly*

S - Yea I just don't know why he got so mad at me when I was just trying to help him

R - I know, but I promise it will get better

S - Ok I guess it will

R - No it will get better, also can you come to my house after school today.

S - Yeah, but why I thought that you were Garrett's freind

R - I'm both of your guys freinds, and when we get to my house there is something I need to ask you

S - ok

[a/n I would leave it at this cliffhanger but then this chapter would be way to short, so we will continue]

R - Great here is my address, wait Shane?

S - Yeah?

R - Could you just walk to my house instead of your mom driving you?

S - ummm yeah

R - Great so met meet me by my locker at the end of the day

S - ok got it *Shane smiled and walked a way*

I walked away from Ryland wondering what he was going to ask me at his house, I didn't really know Ryland to well but I was excited that I was making a new freind.

(40 minutes later)

"Hi Shane" Said Ryland all happy and giggley. "You excited to come to my house?" "Yeah" Shane mumbled "I'm just worried about Garrett." "I mean he is always so happy and bubbly, I just don't understand how it could get this bad." Shane said upset. "I know, but I cant really say much since ive only know him for a little over a day." "But I understand why your upset." Ryland said hopefully. "You ready?" Ryland asked trying to change the topic. "Yeah, let's go." Shane said

The two boys walked down the road wondering what would happen next. The whole walk was silent as Ryland lead the way to his house. But shane did something he didn't expect he would do and he just stared at Rylands face the whole time. Shane didn't know why he did this as he was straight and had never liked boys in that type of way. But he just couldn't stop. He just  wonder how his face was so beautiful, and how lucky he was that he got to see it for such a long time. Ryland stoped and Shane looked up to see beautiful house standing in front of him.

S - wow, this house is amazing. It's so much bigger than mine

R - Thanks, there's a lot of boxes cause we only moved in a few days ago

S - That's fine

Ryland walked up to the door and unlocked it with the key hanging from his neck. Ryland walked inside the house, shane right behind him.

R - Do you want to go upstairs, my parents aren't home so you can met them in around 2 and a half hours.

S - ok sure, let's go upstairs

Shane and Ryland walked up the stairs to a hallway with 4 doors. His parents room, Rylands room, a bathroom and a closet. Ryland opens his door and let Shane go inside. As Shane walked into the room a message from drew poped up on his phone. Shane quickly turned around and looked at Ryland with a worried look on his face as Shane read the message with tears forming in his eyes.

*In text*

D - Shane I dknt know what to do. Garrett came running up to me when I got out of school. He screammed 'look what you did to me' and then showed me the cuts on his arm. There was at least 50. Shane im scared.

S - I know, me to. Should we go and see him I'm worried about him.

D - We can't

S - Why cant we

D - Because Garrett ran away

Shane couldn't hold back his tears anymore and he fell to the ground crying. Ryland quickly came and hugged Shane while saying 'what happened' "He ran away" Shane said while crying so loud that he almost threw up. "Its going to be ok. I promise" Ryland said calmly and hurt. And with that Shane stood up saying confidently. "I'm going to find Garrett, even if its the last thing I do.

[a/n Thanks for reading, this was a long chapter (for me anyways). I just want to say thanks for the reads. I know that its not alot but I am very greatful. As always if you enjoy the story vote and comment, and if you are being very nice you might even follow. Anyways I love you all - Garrett]