002

[a/n i realised that most of the chapters will be a mix of first and thrid person ❤]

the bell rings as the school day starts

Shane, Garrett, and Ryland walk into the school. The three boys walked over to the office. They explained to the principal that it was rylands first day and they wanted to show him around the school. The principal agrred, and gave them a pass that lasted until third period. So they had 4 periods as there was a period in the morning where they had to read.

As Shane and Garrett show Ryland around the school. The speaker goes off calling Garrett to the counciler. Garrett walks away and Shane is left with Ryland.

Shane grows an akward look on his face. Saying that they were going to show the upstairs area and the gym. Ryland agrees. Shane shows Ryland the gym and says theres an outside track but they cant go because the doors are locked. The two boys start walking twords the stairs.

Ryland and Shane walk up the stairs. And the second bell rings. Meaning he had 80 minutes left of the tour. After the hall clears Shane hears a faint cry coming from the 7th grade boys bathroom. Shane walked in telling Ryland to wait there. He hears the cry and realises its Garrett in the corner. Shane sees that Garrett has something metal in his hand. Shane runs tword Garrett realising that he was cutting him self. Shane sits buy Garrett grabing th bloody razor from Garretts hand trowing it in the bin.

S = Shane
G= Garrett
R= Ryland

S - Garrett.......
S - GARRETT *says almost breaking down in tears*

G - what do you want *mumbles*

S - what are you doing *says in an angry and upset voice*

G - after the counciler, in the hallway i saw drew making out with a girl.

S - and, why are you doing all this *says angrily*

G - because i love him

Ryland walks in the bathroom and sees shane yelling at Garrett. Ryland walks in seeing that Garretts wrists are dripping with blood and covered in cuts.

R - Shane whats wrong with Garrett????

S - I don't know ?!?!?

Shane asks Ryland to clean up the blood off of Garretts arm while he gets ban-aids from his locker. Shane opens his locker faster than he ever has before, grabs the box and runs back to the bathroom. Covering Garretts cuts. As the third bell rings. They decide to go out of the bathroom and head downstairs to show Ryland the track as the door was now unlocked because gym was next period. Shane and Ryland both had gym today and Garrett had it last period.

As they open the gym door Shane immediately shuts it as he see Drew on the other side of the court.

[a/n sorry about the cutting seen. Garrett will get better sooner or later, also sorry if this chapter was a bit short, I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger. Drew will be in the next chapter also comment who you think the girl drew was making out with. 😊❤ Your choices are Gabbie, Trish, or Lisa]