005

Garretts pov

After I made the choice to run away, I didnt really know where I was going. But i decided that I should get some food so I went to walmart to get a cheap meal as I only had $50. I didnt know how long I was going to be gone for.

*time skip to when Garrett getts to walmart*

I got many messages from Drew, Shane, and Ryland but I didnt answer any of them except one from Drew.

D - GARRETT, why are you doing this. Why, what happend to you. Please I will do anything for you to come back. Can I please just see you from where ever you ran away to.

G - Why should I let you

D - It will be worth it, I promise. And if your not please you can tell me to leave and I WILL

G - fine but im not happy about it

D - Thanks, where are you

G - Wallmart

Shane's pov

Drew told me to stay at home, and he will go get Garrett. So I stayed with Ryland since his Mom said that she cant come home until tommarow night. Ryland came downstairs.

R - Shane!! *said excitedly*

S - what Ryland

R - Drew is with Garrett at Wal-Mart

S - We have to go now, WE HAVE TO GO

R - Drew said to stay here because it was his fault.

Shane said ok and He then heard Ryland telling him to come sit on the couch with him. Shane got up from the chair and sat next to Ryland. Ryland put on a show, and leaned his head on Shanes shoulder. Shane smilled and leaned his head back. Ryland took his head out and did something that shocked shane. Ryland started leaning in twords Shane's face, shane didnt except it but he leaned in to and with that they kissed. This is the start of something amazing. The two boys both pulled away with bright red faces.

R - so.... That happened

S - Yeah *shane said while scratching the back of his neck*

R - I'm really sorry I shouldn't have done that.

S - It, it was fine

R - Well, I guess that I can ask you that question now

S - And what would this question be

R - Well it's kinda two questions
The first questuon is, what is your sexuality?

S - I really dont know, I thought I was straight but after what has been happening to me in the past few days, I really dont think I am.

R - Well Shane what I'm trying to ask you is, will you be my boyfreind.

S - ummm yeah.

R - really

S - yeah

And with this Shane and Ryland pulled in for a kiss. This lasted for what seamed like hours, but it only lasted a couple of seconds. As they pulled away they heard a knock on Rylands door. Ryland and Shane ran to the door. As they opend the door they saw Drew and Garrett. Shane ran out and hugged Garrett. Drew looked happy to see Garrett slightly smile.

Shane smiled at Ryland as he lead Garrett to the coutch.

(35 minutes later)

Shane was happy, Garrett and Drew fell asleep, while Ryland fell asleep on Shanes shoulder. Shane didnt want to wake Ryland up. Shane picked up Ryland and caried him upstairs to his bed. Shane set Ryland down, covered him with the blanket and kissed his forehead.

Shane quietly went downstairs to wake Drew up. Drew got up and saw Shane looking at him, Shane asked Drew if he was going to go home. Drew responded but asked about Garrett. Shane said that I would be better if he stayed at Rylands, but asked Drew if he could stay at his house. Drew agreed to take Garrett. So Shane caried Garrett and set him down in the seat of Drews car.

[a/n I know that they shouldn't have cars, but just play along with it]

Shane said by to Drew, and told him to be carfule with Garrett.

S - Wait Drew. Call me if anything happens with Garrett

D - ok

S - Thanks for getting Garrett.

D - it's fine

S - bye

D - bye

Drew got into the car and drived away, Shane turned away and went into the house. Shane changed into a diffrent shirt and climed into the bed with Ryland. Shane smilled and whispered in Rylands ear 'i love you ry'

[a/n Thanks for the idead bbraefan101 for giving the idea that Drew should get Garrett, to see their full comment go to the 004 chapter - lya - Garrett ❤] wait one more thing please comment what you think of this book so far, be honest. Thanks by 😃]