003

As shane closes the gym door almost getting Garretts finger caught in the door 'Why would you do that!!' Garrett yells defensively. Shane quickly thought of a lie to tell Garrett as he didn't want Garrett to see Drew with the mystery girl. 'Ummmmm, because the bell is about to ring' Shane said nervously.

G - There are still 15 minutes left before the bell rings, Please move Shane so i can show Ryland the track.

S - but we should show him the adatorium first

G - why can't we do it after we show him the track

S - nNo

G - Why, we are already here. Shane move please

S - no

Shane falls to the ground breaking down in tears embaresed because Ryland was there. Garrett askes what's wrong. Shane mumbles 'drew'. Shane drews not here. Shane says a little bit more loud and clear 'drew'

G - what about drew?? *saying nervous and defensively*

S - drew is out on the track with someone and I didn't want you to be hurt

G - well I am, by you bitch *say screaming in anger but hurt*

Garrett walked away with tears forming in his eyes. He ran into the bathroom and locked himself in the stall. He breathed and wiped the tears from his eyes and took a deep breath. Garrett unlocked the stall and walked out scared knowing that Shane would have followed him thinking there would be a repeat of earlier. As Garrett walked twords the nurse he hurd the bell ring and saw Shane running tword him. He quickly slid into the office to escape from Shane. Garrett explained to the nurse that his stomach was hurting and that he had thrown up. He then said that he think that he should go home. The nurse agreed and called his mom to come get him. Garrett walked to the main office hoping to avoid Shane, Drew, or Ryland. Garrett took one last look before walking into the office.

Garrett sat in a chair wating for his mom to come, when his phone lit up. He would wait not wanting to get in trouble for using his phone. The busser rang as Garrett mom walked into the office. Garrett got up from the chair and walked out of the school and got into his mom's car. Garrett then checked his phone seeing a message from Shane on Snapchat.

S - Garrett please dont hate me, I know that you left, but know that i care about you and I just want to make sure that you were ok :)
[Message read]

1 hour later

S - are you ok, i really am scared that you are hurting yourself
S - I can talk to drew if you want me to

G - NO!

S - why??

G - because it will just make shit worse

S - ok, please be safe
S - please make up with drew
[Message not sent]
[Message deleted]

[a/n I got the idea for the message not sent/deleted part from @rylanddawson, I will be using ideas from @stardustshyland and @rylanddawson ❤]