014

[a/n from reading my announcement you probably know that I am going to turn this book into shyland, be more chill and dear Evan Hansen trash. Soo I hope your ok with that... I will still be taking recommendations]

Shane hugged Ryland and walked into math class Ryland going the other way. When Shane got into the room he saw a person in a group he was never in. Even though Shane never knew Jeremey Heere it was strange for him to be seen without Michael Mell. Instead Jeremey was sitting with Rich Goranski, Chloe Valentine, Brooke Lohst, Christine Caligula, Jenna Rollan, Jake Dillinger and Dustin Kropp. So you are probably thinking where is Michael. Well Michael was in the corner by himself with his hood up humming quietly to Bob Marely. In Ryland's classroom was Evan Hansen with Zoe Murphy, this was strange seeing Evan not by himself. Jared Kleinman was sitting by them but not really joining in the conversation. Alana Beck was presenting her idea called the Connor Project. Evan and Jared joining her in the front of the room as well. 

Out of no where they called the whole school to the auditorium. They told Evan, Alana, Jared, Shane and Ryland to the stage. They all had to give a speech Evan going first. These speeches were about why Connor and Garrett should not be forgotten. 

Evan's pov

I could feel sweat growing on my hands. I grabbed the notecards I had written the night before and stepped onto the stage. 

"Have you ever felt line nobody was there? Have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere. Have you ever felt like you could disappear? Like you could fall, and no one would hear?"

I dropped my note cards, they all scattered around me, words full of lies surrounding me. I tried to gather my words. But I couldn't, so I stood up and continue to talk the words that should not be said. 

"Well, let that lonely felling wash away. Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay. 'Cause when you don't feel strong enough to stand, You can reach, reach out your hand." 

"And oh, someone will come running. And I know, they'll take you home."

"Even when the dark comes crashing through. When you need a friend to carry you. And when your broken on the ground. You will be found."

"So let the sun come streaming in. 'Cause you'll reach up and you'll rise again. Lift your head and look around."

"You will be found, You will be found, You will be found, You will be found, You will be found, you will be foun-nd."

I step of the stage and go back to class with everyone else. 

Before I know it the end of the day is here, and Alana and Jared pull me aside. 

A = Alana

J = Jared

E = Evan

A - Have you seen this? Someone put a video of your speech online.

E - My speech?

A - People started sharing it, I guess, and now, I mean - Connor and Garrett are everywhere.

J - Your speech is evrywhere. This morning The Connor Project page, it only had 56 people following it.

E - Well, how many does it have now?

J - Four thousand five hundred eighty-two

(Third person)

Before leaving to go home Alana gets Shane and Ryland to go over to talk to Evan, Jared and her about The Connor Project, Zoe walks up to them and invites Evan to her house, allowing all of them to join. 

Z = Zoe

C = Cynthia Murphy

An = Andrew

D = Drew 

C - Sixteen thousand two-hundred and thrity-nine.

E - I don't understand what happened?

C - You did!

A - There's a place we don't have to feel unknow.

R - Oh my god. Everybody need to see this.

A - And every time that you come out you're a little less alone.

An - I can't stop watching this video. (Andrew is on the phone with them because he wasn't at school due to him being sick, don't worry I'm not killing him off)

J - If you only say the word

J & A - From across the silence, Your voice is heard.

An - I know someone who really needed to hear this today, (he is talking about Drew) so thank you Evan Hansen, for doing what your doing. I never met Connor. but coming on here, reading everyone's posts... It's so easy to feel alone, but you are exactly rigth--- we're not along, none of us. 

An - We're not alnoe, none of us. None of us. None of us are alone.

D - (also on the phone)  Thank you Evan Hansen, for giving us a space to remember Garrett and Connor. To be together. To find each other.

S & R - Even when the dark comes crashing through, When you need a friend to carry you, When your broken on the ground, You will be found.

S, R, J & A - So let the sun come streaming in, 'Cause you'll reach up and you'll rise again. If you only look around. You will be found,

An & D - You will be found,

S, R, J & A - You will be found,

An & D - You will be found,

S, R, J & A - You will be found.

S, R, J, A, An & D - Out of the shadows, The morning is breaking. And all is new, all is new. It's filling up the empty,  And suddenly I see that. All is new, all is new.

S - You are not alone

S & R - You are not alone

S, R & Z - You are not alone

S, R, Z & A - You are not alone

S, R, Z, A & J - You are not alone

S, R, Z, A, J & C - You are not alone

S, R, Z, A, J, C & An - You are not alone

S, R, Z, A, J, C, An & D - You are not alone

Z - Even when the dark comes crashin' through, When you need someone to carry you. When your broken on the ground,

S, R, Z, A, J, C, An & D - You will be found!

S, R, Z, A, J, C, An & D - So when the sun comes streaming in. 'Cause you'll reach up and you'll rise again. If you only look around. You will be found!

S, R, Z, A, J, C, An & D - Even when the dark comes crashin' through, You will be found.

S, R, Z, A, J, C, An & D - When you need someone to carry you, You will be found

E - You will be found

(1100 words)

[a/n oh my, this is one maybe my longest chapters. I might have some flashbacks of what happened with Evan and Jeremey. So leave sugestions. You can comment them or send me a message on wattpad. But anyways ily <3]