012

Garrett lied on the floor passed out. His heart wasn't beating, he wasn't breathing.

Shane walked to the bathroom to check on Garrett and was horrified. He screamed one of thoes high pitched girly screams and called Ryland over. Ryland called 911.

Garrett died later that night.

(1 month later)

Drew, Andrew, Shane and Ryland lined up infront of the closed coffin.

No one else came except the 4 of them and some of the school.

The four boys each gaved their speeches to say the stuff they needed to say.

First was Shane.

"Garrett was my first and best friend. He was the one who helped me in my worst times. This past year was difficult for all of us because of what he dicided to do. And I know it was difficult for him to."

Next Andrew.

"Garrett and I were friends since I can't even remmeber. He moved and he was gone. Earlier this year I was flown out by Drew Monson. It was my goal to bring back his memory. But he was to weak and now he is gone."

Andrew walked back to Shane and hugged him.

Ryland.

" I only met Garrett on the day all of this started, and let me tell you right now that I don't regret meeting him even though I never saw the reel him he was still a good person."

Drew walked up but didn't say anything. He just started crying.

"Garrett ment the world to me, and because of me my world is gone."

Shane, Andrew and Ryland walked over to Drew and hugged him.

All the people stood up and walked out.

He was buried next week.

Drew moved the next day.

The summer awaited the remaining boys and Uno.