013

I can hear voices around me, the ones in my head and shane. Shane's voice stood out because he was talking about me, and about how he missed me. But I wasn't gone I was right here. I sit up and walk over to shane. But he doesn't notice me. Nobody does. I turn around and see me dead, lying down in a coffin, but how was that possible.

There was a sign that said ' Garrett Watts, 2000-2019 '. So apparently i'm dead now. I turn back around and see Drew crying while reading at a podium. He looked so broken. Andrew, Ryland and Shane walked over and hugged him, and even though nobody know it I did the same.

But out of nowhere everybody just stood up and left but not without something happening. A group of kids stayed behind and something that I didn't know could happen in real life happened. Two groups of people from our school just stood when finally this boy called Evan Hansen just screamed "Up Up Down Down Left Right A." And Rich and Jeremy both fell to the ground in pain.

And like that they were gone, but something was still there. Evan stood staring at me. Well the dead me and said "Don't stay like connor." Connor was a person I was afraid of he was a kid in our school who was different. He was quiet, always seemed to be angry at people, and would always get in trouble because of his drugs.

But all I could see was Connor. He was here in spirit form. Evan left. But right when he walked out of the door I noticed something on his arm, specifically on his cast. The cast had one signature or it. And that signature was Connor. This shocked me but also meant that Connor died recently. But I can't say that that's true since I hadn't been at school for almost a year. I knew that people were going to miss me, but there's nothing I can do i'm just a lost spirit like the rest of them.

. . .

G = Garrett

C = Connor

G - C-c-connor

C - What do you want

G - I want to connect with you since were both, you know

I release an awkward laugh.

C - Dead and Forgotten

G - Yeah

C - At least people showed up to your funeral

G - Why did no one go to yours

C - Bareilly, only my main family and the teacher I threw a printer at showed up

G - Wait so that rumor is true

C - I guess it is, I only hit her leg. And not forcefully either

G - Oh, well... what do you do now since

I stuttered on that last one

C - You can just look around and find out the truth, its cool

G - realy

C - Yeah, what does this mean we're friends

G - I mean, if you want

C - I don't know how to be a friend, but I guess I can try

G - cool

I had a friend now, I mean I always will have Shane, Ryland, Drew and Andrew but now I have someone to talk to.

Garrett and Connor fade into the distance and they find a tree that is about 40 feet tall. They decide to climb it and when they reach the top Connor says something "This is the tree that Evan feel out of.

They just talk and take in the view, this last for forever.

[ a/n this chapter is Garrett after he died, And yes I am aware this is deh trash. And if you like that go to my second account @Player2_Heere. I have bmc and deh books and fanfictions there. Anyways ily - Garrett Mell ]