15장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"That's not Red Velvet's album", Moon Taeho said on a hot day at the beginning of September. He and Daera had decided to drive to Myeongdong and check out the underground Mall for unofficial Red Velvet merchandise that they could buy and cut apart for their Fan-Diaries, how Taeho liked to call them.

After strolling around in the underground Mall and buying Seulgi and Joy notepads, Daera decided to visit music Korea, a CD store where Daera had spotted a picture of her boyfriend—and his members.

A few days prior, Daera had fangirled in her room watching NCT Dream's new music video and after talking on the phone to her boyfriend he had persuaded her into listening to the whole mini album. Daera had caught herself loving every single song of it—and now she was standing in front of the shelf that had a few copies of the exact album, Donghyuck had told Daera of.

"I know it's not," Daera said. "I already have Seulgi-unnie's version of Summer Magic." - "Then tell me why you're staring at NCT Dream's new album?" Daera turned to her best friend and sighed. "They forced me to listen to it." She lied and Taeho widened his eyes. "Ah, I completely forgot your friends with Chenle, right?" - "Yes. I watched their practice for the album and Chenle forced me to listen to it and it is really enjoyable."

Taeho laughed. "That's great. Let's each get one and swap photocards, who's your bias?"

Daera widened her eyes. "You like them?" - "Yes. GO was my jam before Red Velvet had a comeback. My Bias is Jisung. He's kinda cute, don't you think?" Taeho grinned and already pulled two albums out of the shelf, pushing one into his best friends arm. "Who is your bias?" He asked again and Daera gulped. "Don- Haechan!" She breathed out and smiled.

Her best friend surprised her every day.

The friends decide to sit down in a coffee shop close to Music Korea and open their albums. Daera sadly didn't pull Donghyuck's card but Jaemin's. Taeho opened his album dramatically, pulling out Haechan's card, showing it off to Daera who had sparkles in her eyes.

The boy chuckled and shoved the Haechan card towards her. "Jaemin is my wrecker so here you go." He smiled and took the Jaemin card out of Daera's hands. "Taeho, thank you so much!" Daera grinned and immediately took a picture of the photocard she just got.

 After hanging out with Taeho for a while, Daera decided to grab some Street Food for NCT Dream whom she was going to meet later. The vendors were surprised when cute little Daera came up and ordered eight Sweet Potatoes and eight Baked Cheese picks. 

Loaded with three black plastic bags, Daera drove to the headquarter of SM Entertainment that was still buzzing with workers even though it was late afternoon. With a soft smile, Daera greeted the young woman at the reception desk before scanning her ID and climbing into the elevator.

Humming to the music Daera bounced from one foot to another. It had been quite some time since Daera had last seen Donghyuck in person and she couldn't wait to look at his beautiful brown eyes and his wonderful face and shower him with adoration.

Her cheeks blushed automatically when the doors of the elevator opened in the sixth floor and she stepped out on to the floor, already hearing Jisung and Chenle discussing in the practice room. Opening the door, Daera stepped into the practice room.

"Hi Guys!" She called and waved with the black bags from the Street Vendors. "I was in Myeongdong and brought food for y'all!" The teenager called and immediately got the attention of the boys. "Aw, thank you Daera. You didn't need to!" Mark started but was pushed away by a heavily blushing Donghyuck. 

"Daera is seriously the best!" He gave her a knowing smile and a cute little wink, which made her blush. "Noona, what did you buy?" Jisung asked and came towards to the rest of the boys that were staring at the plastic bags concentrated.

"I got each one of you a Guguma", Daera started to rummage through the bags and handed each of the boys a paper bag and a plastic spoon. "How did you knew I was craving Guguma, Daera-yah?" Jaemin asked and wanted to ruffle through Daera's long hair when Donghyuck hit his hand.

"Don't you know that girls hate it when you ruffle their hair?" He asked with a hiss making the other boys look at him. "Ah, it's okay, Donghyuck. My hair has been a mess since this morning." Daera tried to lift the mood by pushing a bag with Guguma into Donghyuck's hand.

Donghyuck pouted while opening the bag and started to eat the treat, his girlfriend had bought him. 

Daera sat down with the boys and ate her portion of the Sweet Potato listening to the boy's antics and what they did during practice. "Did you listen to the album, Daera?" Donghyuck asked, his mouth full of hot Guguma. Daera gulped down what she had in her mouth and nodded. "It's great! I actually bought it earlier when I was in Myeongdong." Daera smiled and Renjun leaned forward. 

"Did you get my photo card? It's legendary, I promise." - "Sorry, Injun-ah. I didn't get yours. Originally I had Jaemin's but my best friend likes Nana so we swapped and now I have Donghyuck's photocard." Jaemin pouted hearing Daera had swapped his card to get Haechan's, but Daera locked her eyes with Donghyuck who seemed pleased with this story.

Daera gave out the other treats she had bought, laughing when Jeno did a celebration dance while eating the baked cheese. After their feast, Donghyuck volunteered to help Daera throw the rubbish away.

The couple left the practice room and Donghyuck brushed his hands against Daera's. "Thank you for spending your money on us. They love it when you bring food. Especially stuff like this. I mean when was the last time I saw Jeno doing a dance because of cheese." 

Daera laughed. "I'm glad I could be of help." She threw the last plastic bag into the big container and then turned around to Donghyuck who gave her a sweet smile. "I missed you, Daera." Donghyuck blew up his cheeks, that was slightly pink. "I missed you too!" Daera said and poked one of Hyuck's cheeks. "It's been quite some time since I've seen you in person. You've been so busy preparing this comeback and I was busy with school. There was almost no time that we could meet. I'm glad I could come by today."

Donghyuck smiled and sighed. "After this comeback, I have a 127 comeback and for this, I have to go to the states for quite some time. Are you okay with that?" He asked and Daera nodded. "Of course I am. I could never be against your career. It's what you live for. But..." - "What is it? Tell me?"

Donghyuck looked at Daera that was shifting her weight. "Fulfill me a wish, please." - "Whatever you wish for, Daera," Donghyuck said and looked at her with adoration in his eyes.

"Kiss me."