22장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Daera looked through the showcases and looked at all the teddy bears, instead of listening to Lee Sora, that was talking about everything and nothing at all. She despised being with her in this museum. And she despited the fact that she was too good of a human, to just decline her offer. Daera was looking at the museum by myself after all. There was just someone tagging along.

"Why did the two even start dating?" Sora suddenly let out and the teen looked up from a showcase that portrayed a Teddy Bear Couple in matching costumes. Her eyes landed on Sora and she cocked an eyebrow. "Who? Donghyuck and I?" Daera asked and she nodded and crossed her arms in front of her chest. 

"Because we like each other?" Daera quickly answered and watched Sora throwing her arms in the air. "Liking each other? That's it?" She seemed agitated but Daera tried to ignore it. "You know Donghyuck is an Idol, right? He worked really hard to become an SM Trainee and NCT Member." Sora was taking a step closer to Daera, who tried to ignore the older girl by walking to another showcase.

"You know you can't run away from me and my question Cha Dori!" Sora said and Daera stopped in her tracks. They weren't in the museum for half an hour and Daera was already annoyed with Sora's bullshit. Daera turned around and pointed her finger at Sora. "It's CHOI DAERA! For fuck's sake, it isn't that hard!" Daera turned around and stomped into the next room of the museum.

Sora rushed after her. "You know I'm older than you, right?" She asked and Daera rolled her eyes. "Yes, Unnie, I know you are older than me. But that gives you no effin' right to make fun of my name every single time we meet!" Sora turned bright red and blew her cheeks. "Making fun of you?" She hissed and Daera crossed her arms in front of her cheeks. "Yes! You intentionally call me Dori every single time!" The two girls looked at each other. If they would be able to send daggers with their eyes, they'd have stabbed each other already.

Sora pressed her lips together and popped her hip. "You don't belong to Donghyuck. It's just a teen crush, be aware of that CHOI DAERA! Just wait until SM reveals your childish romantic relationship!" Sora pushed Daera and she stumbled backwards and fell on her butt.

"Oh my!" Sora voiced out and threw her hair behind her ear before walking into the next room. 

Daera felt a blush creep in her cheeks and looked at her hands, before standing up. Tears were pricking in the corners of her eyes and she felt homesick. She quickly took out her cellphone and played with the thought of calling her parents. But she didn't know where they were and in what timezone they were currently in, so she pushed the phone back into her pocket and sighed.

She continued to look at the museum by herself since she couldn't find Sora again. And she was happy about it. In the Museum shop, she looked around the Teddy Bears and remembered Donghyuck's words. She should pick matching Teddy Bears for them.