Prologue

In this story, Marinette and Adrien change personalities...

Marinette does not have that much of a crush on Adrien like she does in the show. She sees Adrien as a good friend that she can always count on.

In this story Adrien and Marinette are best friends. Alya and Nino will be in the story, and they are friends, but they don't hang out with Adrien and Marinette like they usually do.

Marinette lives in a mansion, and is the only child. She sometimes finds it boring as she had nothing to do, but most of the time she invites Adrien over.

She is a super famous designer.

Her mom doesn't die, but she has very strict parents. Her father is the Mayor.

-----------

Adrien is head over heels for Marinette.

He owns a bakery, The Agreste Bakery, with his family.

His mom isn't dead, so he lives with her, his father, Gabriel Agreste, and his younger sister, Chloe Agreste. (Yes, Adrien and Chloe are siblings, so you won't have to worry about Chloe stealing him away from Marinette. But Chloe is against the Adrienette ship)

He has a very loving family.

There are no Master Fu, miraculous, Hawk Moth, Ladybug and Cat Noir, or any super heroic stuff.

I hope the changes aren't too much for you.

----------------

“Even if you don't love me now, I will try my best to make you fall for me!”

Adrien has this deep crush on Marinette. He practically has her pictures all over his bedroom walls.

But Marinette keeps rejecting him. She rejects him over and over and over again, until Adrien is on the verge of giving up.

But will he give up on Marinette, and move on, or will he keep his words and try to make her fall for him?

-------------

You will be mad at Marinette, I guess, because she will use the word "friend" a lot. But please no hate comments.

- Edited -