31

I feel awful because I haven't updated any of my books for a while now.

But we had a practice exam, so basically we're getting ready for the exam that's going to happen after spring break.

Don't worry. When spring break comes, I'll have more time to be on Watt pad.

Hope you understand :)

--------

Chloe slowly opened the door. "A-Adrien?" No one answered for a while, but then a muffled "come in" was heard.

Chloe sighed and walked inside. "I'm really sorry this had to happen, Adrien. But hey, the good news is, you finally got rid of Lila."

She tried to brighten the mood, but Adrien didn't make it any easier. Instead he turned around to the other side without a word.

"I believe that one day Marinette will find her true feelings. You'll see, Adrien. All bad things will come to a end."

Again Adrien didn't say anything, as if he was mute, so Chloe took that as a cue and left the room, closing the door at the end.

-------

I wonder how everyone is doing. Marinette let out a sign and looked back at the book she was looking at.

She was in the school's library. She didn't really want to come to school, but just as promise, Sabine cleared out the rumor, that wasn't really a rumor, everyone were talking about.

She stood on her tippy-toes and tried to get the book she had been interested in.

Ugh! Why did they have to put the book up so high?!

She huffed, but then gasped when she saw another arm reach out and grab the book.

She whirled around. "Nathaniel, it's you." She was surprised when he gave her the book.

He smirked. "So, I heard you and Adrien were actually fake dating, huh?"

Never mind. Not everyone stopped talking about it, but most of them did.

Marinette didn't answer as she turned away.

Nathaniel wanted to laugh, but instead just kept his smirk. "I wonder why you would fake date him, Marinette. Was it because of me?"

At least he got one thing right.

"And what if it was?!" She folded her arms, pissed off.

"You didn't have to go do that. Besides, I was starting to get suspicious of you and Adrien." Nathaniel said. "Sure, you were a 'couple',  but you sure didn't act like it. Besides the Valentine's Day party though."

Marinette huffed, but couldn't help and agree with him. Personally this was her fault. Adrien had a point when he said they should do more stuff couples did. Maybe then nobody would suspect them.

"It wasn't until then I found you and Adrien having your talk," Nathaniel was silent for a bit, and then continued. "I thought you two were breaking up, but instead I heard something more interesting."

Marinette gasped. "You're the one that got us on video!"

"Surprise?"

------

Lila groaned again as she watched her parents talk with the police. Once she was out of this mess, she was going to try harder and get her revenge on Marinette. How could Adrien fall for a girl like her?!

She took out her phone, trying to listen to the conversation, but not really interested. Her parents were going to get her out of this mess. She knew it.

She scrolled around until she saw one video with Marinette and Adrien in it. Oh how she wished the video was about the two of them breaking up.

But then she saw the headings above the video.

Is it possible that these two might actually be fake dating?

Lila's eyes widened at the words. No way!  She clicked on the video and watched it.

So it's true.

Marinette was only fake dating Adrien to make me jealous!

- Edited -