7

Why are Marinette and Adrien talking to each other again?! Marinette hadn't forgiven him already, has she? Wow, now I know why they're best friends.

Lila frowned at the two, then smiled. But they'll always be best friends, because Marinette doesn't like him back. Soon Adrien is going to give up on her and move to another girl. A.k.a, me!

I've just gotta show him that I'm worth it. But I won't worry. It takes time, but I do surely know he's going to move on to me!

"Marinette, have you heard the news?" Adrien turned to the girl who was being focused on her phone.

Marinette had been told to look up the comments people were making on her designs, so that's what she was doing.

Marinette looked up. "What is it?"

"The school is hosting a party in the next two weeks. It's like a prom, but there aren't any Prom Kings and Queens."

Marinette nodded at the information. "So?"

"I was wondering...?"

"No!"

Adrien looked away. "That's what you say now, but later on you would want to go with me."

Lila obviously heard this. She clenched her fist that Adrien hadn't asked her, but she calmed down and looked back at them.

"Did I hear you guys are going to the school party?"

"I'm not going," Marinette returned back to her phone, not bothering to look up at Lila, who had on a smirk that she had rejected Adrien.

"If Marinette doesn't want to go, then I'm not going." Even though he did want to go, there was no way he was going alone, and no way he was asking another girl.

"Oh come on. Don't let Marinette ruin it for you," Lila tried. "I mean no offense but you always seem to do things to please Marinette."

"And why does it concern you?" Adrien folded his arms in frustration. He knew what Lila was trying to do, but there was no way he was going to pick her. He would rather pick another girl, than ever think of her.

Chloe, a blonde who was slowly losing her feelings for Kim, and growing more for Nathaniel.

Adrien wasn't bothered by the fact that Chloe liked Nathaniel, in fact he liked it. The problem was that Nathaniel didn't like her back. He liked Marinette. Which was a reason for Adrien to hate him, and for Chloe to hate Marinette more.

"Ah, it's not like that Adrien. Don't get mad," Lila waved her hands in front of her to show Adrien she didn't mean what she had said. Marinette wasn't bothered at the conversation at all, as she had blocked it with her earphones.

"Then if you know what's good for your turn back to the front!" Adrien huffed, Lila quickly obeying him and turning away.

Argh! It's only Marinette!

-

"Argh! Adrien, get your butt over here!" Chloe yelled in pure anger. "Mother said we had to go home TOGETHER!"

Adrien didn't listen as he continued to run over to where Marinette was supposed to be. I heard Nathaniel was planning on asking her out!...

Chloe turned to Nino beside her. "What's his problem?!"

"Nathaniel is asking Marinette out today," Nino shrugged as he too started to walk away. "I guess he got enough courage."

"WHAT?!" Chloe turned to where Adrien had ran off to. "No!" She too started running.

Marinette looked up from her phone at the sudden people that had crowded her. She turned to Nathaniel who stood in front of her, smiling.

"Uh... Is everything okay?"

Nathaniel quickly nodded. He gulped as he looked around at every one that was watching, then he turned back to Marinette. "I got to ask you something."

"Marinette does not wanna go out with you!" Suddenly someone yelled out, making his way to the front, where Nathaniel was.

Nathaniel's eyes darkened when he saw who it was. "Adrien, this is none of your business!"

"It is!"

"How?" Nathaniel folded his arms. "You know what, I don't even want to deal with you. This is between Marinette and me!"

"I can't let that happen!" Adrien cried out. Marinette, if I can't have you, that's fine, but I don't want to give you to Nathaniel either.

"What's going on?" Marinette frowned at what was happening. Were two boys seriously fighting over her.

"Dang, what is your problem!" Suddenly Nathaniel tackled him, both of them falling to the floor. "Just let me do my thing. Don't interfere!"

"Nathaniel, stop!" Marinette rushed to stop him, but Adrien did the job, pulling Nathaniel off of him, and this time him in top of Nathaniel.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

The crowd cheered on, especially Chloe, who was yelling out, "Nathaniel, beat him up. Beat him to pieces!"

"What are you saying?! That's your own brother you know!" Marinette gritted her teeth, but Chloe only responded with an "I don't care!"

This is why I hate it when boys fight over me! This is why I don't like going out with boys. Ugh!

- Edited -