5

"Alright, everyone, gather around," Nino called out. The class were in the gym, and Nino had just explained that they were going to be playing truth or dare.

Lila sat down next to Marinette, seeing that Adrien had sat down next to Ivan, being busy talking to him.

"Why did he say that?"

Marinette looked up from her phone, surprised to see Lila. She shrugged. "I don't know," she answered knowing what Lila had meant. "I tell him to just move on, but he wouldn't listen."

"This is why I told you to make him fall for me," Lila gritted her teeth as the game started. "Adrien is a stubborn boy, but that's what I like about him. Since you're his best friend, why don't you just tell him that I would make a perfect girlfriend for him?"

Marinette heard Adrien's name from Nino, meaning it was Adrien's turn to pick either truth or dare. She was glad when Lila finally stopped talking and actually paid attention to the game. As for Marinette, she couldn't isn't care less about what was going on.

"Adrien, truth or dare?"

Adrien pretended to think. "Dare." He was getting pretty confident that his dare wasn't going to be too bad.

Nino smirked, then looked around. "You can't change," he finally said after he had thought of the perfect dare. Adrien nodded, telling him to continue.

"I dare you to kiss the girl you think is the prettiest here," Nino finally said, making some of the boys go "ooooo."

Lila straightened up when she heard the dare. He has to kiss the prettiest girl. She tied her hair back. Who is he going to kiss?

Adrien again pretended to think who he thought was the prettiest. Then he looked over at Lila.

Or at least, Lila thought he was looking at her.

Adrien started crawling towards her. Lila got ready to share her first kiss. But then her eyes widened when Adrien took a turn and headed towards Marinette.

No way!

"Marinette," Adrien whispered. When she looked up, Adrien took the chance to kiss her, most of the people going, "oooo."

He kissed Marinette?! Not me?! Lila couldn't take this. She clenched a fist and stood up, then she ran out.

"What was that for?!" Marinette yelled, dropping her phone.

"You can beat me up later, but I got dared to!" Adrien told her as he started crawling back to his spot.

Gr! I'm mad that my first kiss got taken over a dare! That's what!

-

Lila rushed to the bathroom, locking herself up. He kissed her. He kissed her. He kissed her. Not me!

Why? What does he even see in her?

Am I not good enough for him?

How is she better than me?!

Marinette, you have just found a new enemy!

Sorry for the short chapter...

- Edited -