2

"Have you asked her yet?" Nino asked as him and Adrien walked to class. He held up his phone as he had gotten a new text message from his girlfriend, Alya.

"Dude, I've asked her a lot," Adrien sighed. "She still says no. I don't know what to do anymore honestly."

"Maybe show her that you'll make a great boyfriend," Nino suggested. "Or make her think you're good enough. Make her fall for you." Then he turned around to avcorner. "I got to get to my class now. I'll see after school."

Adrien waved as the boy walked away, still texting while walking. He then thought about what Nino had told him.

How do I make her fall for me though?

"Hey Adrien," Marinette suddenly appeared, grabbing Adrien's arm. She hadn't heard the conversation between him and Nino, as she had arrived after Nino had left. "Let get to class before Mrs. B gets mad. You know how much she hates it when her students are late."

Adrien nodded and let Marinette drag him to class. They took their seats next to each other at the back of the class.

Lila walked in and stared at the two. Then she took a seat right in front of them.

Ugh! They're sitting together again?! Sometimes it just feels like these two are dating, but I know they're not. I'll win Adrien over before Marinette does.

Mrs. B started class, everyone either copying notes or just listening. Then suddenly a man walked inside of class.

"Gorilla," Marinette realized him quickly. "What are you doing here?"

Gorilla didn't reply. He just motioned for her to follow him.

"Oh, I guess you have to go now, Marinette," Mrs. B said. Sometimes she was not quite happy that sometimes Marinette had to leave in the middle of her class, but this was Marinette Dupain-Cheng. There was nothing she could do to her.

Marinette got out of her seat. "I'll see you after school, Adrien," she called, then ran out of the classroom, Gorilla following.

Adrien waved at her sadly. He also hated it when Marinette had to leave. It meant he had to sit alone and couldn't talk to anyone.

Lila sometimes offered to sit next to him, but Adrien was not going to allow any other girls to sit on Marinette's spot.

Marinette went inside the limo, Gorilla driving away from the school.

"Why do I have to leave school early again?" Marinette groaned. She was not expecting an answer from the driver, after all he hardly spoke. All he did was drive Marinette around wherever she needed to be.

Finally the limo stopped at the mansion. Seriously? I was going back home! Groaning again, Marinette got out of the limo as Gorilla held the door opened for her.

"Okay, okay, I'm not a princess, okay?" She said, annoyed as Gorilla closed the door. "I can open the door by myself."

She walked up the stairs, Gorilla following behind her. She finally opened the door, stepping inside.

Mr. Dupain-Cheng was waiting for her at the front door. "Marinette!" He said as soon as he saw her. "Remember how I said you were going to show off some of the designs you've made. Well, that's today. Have you already forgotten?"

"What, no no," Marinette awkwardly laughed. She really had forgotten, but she wasn't about to tell her father that.

"True, the show will begin after school, but I wanted you to get home early to set up and get ready," Mr. Dupain-Cheng said, walking upstairs. "So do that now. Get yourself and your designs ready."

Marinette nodded. Even though she was treated like a princess, she was still sometimes ordered around, and she didn't like it. Sometimes she wished she could make her own choice, like not go to the fashion show at all.

"Marinette, I will help you get ready," Nathalie walked up to her, keeping her straight face she always kept on her face.

Marinette nodded again. Saying a tiny thank you, she started walking upstairs to her room, Nathalie following.

-

After school Adrien quickly rushed to the Dupain-Cheng's mansion. He knocked on the door, Gorilla opening the door, since he was the closest to it.

"Can I see Marinette?" He asked. Gorilla let him in, and he ran upstairs to her room.

"Hey Adrien," Marinette waved at the boy that had walked inside her room.

"Marinette, focus," Nathalie exclaimed, zipping up the dress she had picked out for Marinette. The fifth dress, since she had said the others didn't look quite right.

"Ah, yes, I think this is the one," Nathalie stared in admiration at the dress she had picked out. "What do you think, Adrien?"

"I... Uh..." Adrien looked at the beautiful dress Marinette was wearing. He was lost for words. He didn't know how to explain how beautiful she looked.

"See, he hates it," Marinette told Nathalie.

"No, I don't," he quickly said. "You look amazing, Marinette. Like always."

"Thanks." Marinette looked down at the dress Nathalie had picked for her. Then she looked back up. "The show is going to start soon. Adrien, can you help me get my stuff downstairs?"

"Sure." Adrien quickly accepted without thinking about it.

As the two of them got Marinette's stuff Nathalie looked at them.

Why doesn't Marinette open up her eyes and see the boy in front of her?

- Edited -