LOVE WITCH

----------✞✡✞-----------

love wi✝ch

----------✞✡✞-----------

❝My Father owns you; therefore, I own you.

VERA BLACKWOOD IS KNOWN AS THE DEVIL'S BITCH. She gathered souls for Satan, the damned humans that made a grave mistake by asking her for a wish. Vera was nothing more than a rotten soul, enjoying the misery and death that she had brought to the unsuspecting people that dared cross her path. Even the other demons saw her as the worst of them all, nothing but a heartless beast with no remorse of all the things that she had done.

Her innocence and beauty was a façade, a mask to hide the deceit and treachery that was encased in her cursed veins. But a long time ago, Vera was a kind and gentle soul that was murdered because of power and greed by the humans. Maybe she can be still be saved somehow. Or maybe she was doomed forever.

Bored of her routine as a soul contractor, as what she had dubbed it, she crosses paths with the son of her master, Michael Langdon, the Anti-Christ. He wants her all to himself because he believed that he owned her somehow. But Vera cannot be tamed. She will not bow to Michael even how much he tries to break her down.

In their game of seduction and lust, it's only a matter of time before one of them breaks – and she swears it's not going to be her.