chapter fourteen

CAUTION: THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE SCENES AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

FOR THE FIRST TIME since she became a Demon, Vera slept until morning. The warm sunlight seeping through her window woke her up, and she stretched in her bed in contentment. She almost forgot what it was like to fall asleep and recharge in the early hours of the morning. It felt good. Then she remembered what happened the night before and she couldn't help but feel warmth in the area between her legs.

She held in her moans as she fingered herself, her eyes squeezed shut. The thought of Michael's dick filling her crossed her mind briefly, and no matter how much she denied it, it sent her over the edge. The Anti-Christ was thick and long, and he would surely destroy her in the best way possible. But she wouldn't admit that to anyone out loud, especially not to her blond companion. She wouldn't lose the game. Not now, not ever.

Wearing only her favorite silky robe, Vera made her way to the bathroom and rinsed her sticky fingers. She admired her reflection in the mirror and noticed how her skin looked healthier than before. Then she washed her face and made her way to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Honestly, the blonde didn't know why she was preparing breakfast when she could just call someone to do it for her. It was probably because she was in an exceptionally good mood and she wished that that Michael wouldn't ruin it.

The smell of freshly cooked bacon, eggs and ham filled the whole penthouse. Vera was busy putting on some honey on top of the French toast when she felt the Anti-Christ's presence in the kitchen. He made his way to her soundlessly, pressing his erection on her backside. The blonde ignored the excitement that coursed through her folds as she laid out the breakfast food on the table.

"Smells good," Michael commented as he wrapped his arms around her waist, trapping her in place. Vera rolled her eyes at the action, shifting a bit in his hold as she realized that he was naked. "You're so wet already and I haven't done anything to you yet."

"Fuck off, Michael," The blonde told the Devil's son half-heartedly as she popped a bacon in her mouth.

"No, I'm going to fuck you," Michael started to suck on the skin of her neck as his fingers slowly lifted her robe up. He chuckled a bit when he traced Vera's uncovered folds, already feeling its wetness. The blonde could only lean her head back on the Anti-Christ's shoulder as he teased her entrance.