chapter six

CAUTION: THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE SCENES AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

THE DRIVE BACK TO HER PENTHOUSE was quiet, both of them refusing to utter a single word. Michael was still giving her the silent treatment, his jaw clenched and fists balled at his sides as he climbed into the passenger seat of her luxurious sports car. He didn't even spare her a glance on the whole ride, his face turned towards the car window, blue eyes watching the roads and buildings that they passed along the way. Vera was smirking the whole ride though. She had him at her mercy just hours ago and it felt great. She'd love to do it again, especially if he tried to force her to do something she didn't want to do again.

The trip was quick much to Vera's delight. She didn't know how long she could endure in that silent car with a horny Anti-Christ. The blonde could smell it on him. As soon as they both entered the building, the people in the lobby stared at them in wonder and awe. Maybe it was actually the first time that she had brought someone to her penthouse. the blonde hated bringing people into her current residence (she had ten but it didn't matter) especially her latest flings, fucks and food. She usually brought them to a hotel room so she wouldn't have to clean anything afterward. Well, maybe except Azazel. Azazel was always an exception.

"Why are they staring?" Michael asked, his eyes narrowing into slits as it flickered from her to the crowd.

The blonde felt the urge to laugh as she raised an eyebrow at her boss' son, "They're staring at me of course. I'm irresistible."

The Anti-Christ only rolled his eyes as they slipped into the elevators.

After that, Michael didn't say a word again. The rest of the night was silent as she gave him a small tour of the house and assigned him his room – the guest room, because there was no way she'd give up her room, the master's bedroom, to him. The blond didn't seem to mind though. He obliged quietly, placing his black duffel bag on the ground as he eyed the area curiously. Vera noticed that Michael didn't have much clothes, so she would have to do something about that even though it was the last thing she needed to do. If the Anti-Christ was going to be seen with her, he needed designer clothes to match hers.

"You should probably rest," Vera told the blond as she stood at the doorway, her arms crossed in front of her chest, "Madeline told me about your meeting in Kineros Robotics tomorrow. We'll go there first thing in the morning. And I'll get you some new clothes as well."