0:1

"You have the right to remain silent-"

"This isn't my first rodeo, Tony."

Blue and red lights echoed off the nearby cars, reflecting on the young criminal's face.

"Hey can I use my cell phone for a sec?"

"No."

The large man was prepared to slam the car door as the criminal stuck her foot out from inside of the cruiser.

"Come on, Tony, lets be reasonable. I need to call my Nana so she'll know I'm alright."

"Fine one call."

"Cuffs?"

He un-cuffed the young women's hands and allowed the possession of the cell phone for a single phone call.

"Nana I'm alright but I need you to bring a couple grand down to the jailhouse tomorrow....... yeah love you, too."

The young drug dealer handed the phone back to the officer and placed her hands up to be re-cuffed.

"Old bitch isn't grateful for the house I built her or the medications I pay for."

"Shut up and pull your feet in before I break them."

She slowly pulled her feet back into the vehicle before spitting at the officers shoe.

"Fucking bitch."

The cruiser takes off down the street towards the jailhouse to book the young dealer for the night.

A few officers stood outside ready to escort the woman inside the building.

"Well shit it's the one and only. You back at it again, Ace?"

"No of course not, Robin. Hey how are the kids? You got a wife, too, don't ya?"

The officers face turned pale as he shifted his weight.

"I have a wife and the kids, they are just fine, Ace."

"Well lets keep it that way, yeah?"

"Yes ma'am."

The scared man takes off to his own patrol car to call his wife and kids. Surrounding officers yank the young criminal from the car, leading her into a brightly lit building that smelt of bleach and body odor.

Two female officers stood with frowns on their faces.

"Ace it's a pleasure."

"I bet it is for you, doll."

"On the X."

"I know how it goes ladies. Want me to strip slow? If we had music I'd make it fun."

"Funny Ace, let's go."

The dealer was shoved against the wall and searched, however keeping conversion.

"You see my muscles have grown since the last time I was in here."

"Yeah and so has your ignorance."

"Come on, cupcake, remember my first visit you really enjoyed it. You were screaming my name."

"Too far, Ace."

The second female officer walks away as the dealer continues to withhold the attention of the commanding officer.

"I could show you an even better time. Your husband still got that tiny-"

"Enough, Ace, I'll tase your ass."

"Well you know what cell I'll be in, babe."

A large man pushes the criminal down the halls, following the clicking of the heavy metal doors.