4:6

Tanner pulled the truck up alongside the train of cars.

"I'm just going to run this in and get my cash then I'm out."

"Wait, can we stay for a while?"

"Babe this is a house party for high school kids."

"Tanner please we never do anything we both just work all the time. I just want to dance with you."

"We can't stay too long alright? And you're not leaving my side, I don't trust these kids."

"Understood Dad."

Tanner glared at the shorter girl before getting out of the truck, tucking the pistol into the back of her pants.

Tattooed fingers gripped the delicate hand as they pushed through the crowd.

"What are you sellin for?"

"I need a grand for this."

"No way man that's way too much."

"You agreed to this don't make me splatter blood on this nice marble table."

"I'll fight you for $500."

"If I knock you out you'll pay two grand."

"Deal. Let's go outside."

The tattooed girl pulled off her cut and removed the pistol handing them to Autumn.

"Be careful."

"Calm down Baby, I'm getting us two grand."

The two circled each other with their fists in the air.

Tanner dodged a punch returning with an uppercut. The boy hit the ground in no time as his friends gathered round.

"Good job babe."

"Now where's my two grand?"

The boys fished through their wallets eventually getting the two grand.

"Now my wife and I are going to use your dance floor for a while, is that a problem?"

"No ma'am."

"Great. Let's go, babe."

Tanner followed the girl to the fridge before heading to the dance floor.

They moved against each other as Tanner sipped her beer.

"How long do you think he'll be out?"

"I don't know I hit him pretty hard. I really didn't want to have to fight a high schooler."

"What would you of done if he refused to pay it?"

"Exactly what I said. Splattered blood on the pretty counter."

"You would have ruined your shirt."

"Well sometimes you have to ruin your shirt to get your cash."

"I think it's a Sin thing."

"Violence is a Sin thing."

"You're not wrong. Thanks for letting me stay for a while, I know you didn't want to."

"Hey I wanted to spend time with my wife and if she wants to dance that's what we'll do."

Autumn swings her hips with the music, brushing against Tanner.

"Hey dude mind if I cut in?"

Tanner stared at the boy in the letter jacket. His cocky smile made her want to shoot him.

"I do mind."

"Come on dude I just wanna dance. Then she can decide who she wants to go home with."

Tanner threw her arm over the boys shoulder as she rested her pistol across his chest.

"No matter how big your dick is I'm certain that my wife would choose to go home with me. One thing you'll learn is that a woman is like your favorite pistol, if you spoil her and always have her at your side she won't ever misfire."

The boy started to sweat as Tanner leaned closer pressing the gun against his chest.

"And if you rub her right, she'll purr."

He laughed nervously as Autumn just smiled at Tanner.

"Baby leave the poor boy alone before he pisses himself."

"Now apologizes to my wife and get the fuck out of my face, son."

"I'm sorry for being rude, ma'am."

Tanner laughed as the letter jacket boy ran through the crowd, tripping over a passed out kid on the floor.