4:5

"Hey what are you guys doing back?"

Autumn climbed the stairs as Anna shut the front door.

"You might want to hang up your call."

Tanner said fairwell and sat her phone on the counter.

The tattooed girl froze when she saw the box in her wife's hand.

"Sit down."

"Autumn listen."

The crying girl pulled the gun from the waistband of her pants.

"Sit down!"

Tanner sat down on the couch trying to ignore the gun in her face.

"You're lying to me!"

"Autumn."

"Why did you lie to me, if anyone found out about this I could lose my spot at Stanford!"

"Baby put the gun down and let me explain."

"I'm so fucking mad Tanner! I trusted you! I loved you!"

"You loved me? You don't love me now?"

"How can I? Our marriage is one big lie, you're the reason our house is trash!"

The angry girl threw the cut at her wife.

"Why did you lie to me? You're nothing but a selfish bastard!"

Tanner shot up holding eye contact with Autumn.

"I couldn't watch the love of my life walk away. You asked me to give up something that had my life. Look I'm sorry but I couldn't let you disappear from my life, Autumn, I need you."

"What about when we had kids? You would have been risking their lives! You told me you would love your daughter with everything that you had, you fucking lied about that too!"

Autumn pressed the gun closer.

"I couldn't be without you. I'm sorry."

"Why can't you just leave Sons of Sin?"

The tattooed girl pulled her shirt off pointing to the scar on her chest.

"Because I tried, Autumn, I got fucking shot by my piece of shit father who was supposed to be dead but instead he's higher up in Sons of Sin. He's the reason I can't leave."

Autumn lowered her gun to her wife's chest as silent tears rolled down her face.

"Baby, please. I'm sorry."

Autumn's hard demeanor slowly faded as Tanner sat the gun on the table, wrapping her tattooed arms around the girl.

"A gang is a life. You get out when you die and I'm in way too deep. The Sons depend on me. I love you and understand if you want me out. If you don't want to be with me any longer please pull the trigger before you walk out that door. If you don't I will."

"I'm not leaving. I knew this was all too good to be true."

"I'm sorry that I lied and hurt you."

"I shouldn't have asked you to leave when I knew you couldn't."

"I'll keep you in Stanford I promise."

"I almost shot you."

"You're a Sin, baby, it's only natural to use gun violence as a solution to our conflicts."

Autumn kissed the taller girl gripping on to her like she'd never let go.