2:8

"I need another whiskey on the rocks, please."

The tattooed fingers gripped the glass sipping her whiskey as she listened to the conversations beside her.

"Hey, Ace."

A tan hand ran down the tattooed arm before sliding across her collarbone.

"Hello, Dana."

"Wanna go to the back and have some fun, I'll turn your frown upside down."

"No thank you, my girlfriend doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I'm no animal."

"Why isn't she her with you, then?"

"That doesn't concern you."

"Ace got broken up with by a bartender."

Tanner glared at the scandalous women who sat beside her. The bartender filled her glass before sitting shots on the counter.

The tattooed girl knocked back five vodka shots chasing it with her whiskey.

"Something must of happened for you to be drinking like that."

"She is at Stanford Medicine in California."

"Oh wow that's amazing, she must be very smart."

"She is, I never really deserved her."

"I think you do, you do some good for the people that need it."

"Thanks........ I haven't been happy since my mom died and I found that with Autumn, you know, like I smiled real
smiles. She loves me and I love her but my lifestyle is in the way of her dreams."

"Why did you become apart of Sons of Sin?"

"After I lost my mom I hung out with the stoners at my school. I was stoned so I wouldn't have to feel anything. I couldn't get into any college and I was good at dealing and fighting. It seemed like the only choice I had. Then I got so in to it I couldn't stop."

"You have a chance to leave the illegal life for one that makes you smile real smiles. I don't think you should have to even thing about what you're going to do."

"Thanks, Dana."

The tattooed girl threw a $100 to the bartender telling him to keep the change before running to hail a cab realizing just how intoxicated she truly was.

"Where to?"

"Morgan Jewelers on 34th street."