4:8

Autumn sat down across the table from her father in the small diner.

"What's has you so flustered, sweetheart?"

"I don't know how long Tanner and I will be together."

"What do you mean?"

"Things happen and she's at higher risk of being hurt with the gang and stuff. I just don't want to wait, I don't want to waste time. I want a family, dad."

The older man smiled as he squeezed his daughter's hand.

"Then don't wait. Talk to Tanner about it. You two seem to be in a good place, you both have been loving each other with much more passion since the whole dishonesty incident."

"I can't. What if she doesn't want the same? Or what if she lies and agrees just to make me happy?"

"The worst she can say is not right now. Then you just go buy a dog."

The older man chuckled making his daughter smile through her tears.

"Thanks, dad."

The older man said farewell to his daughter before getting into the taxi.

The tattooed girl picked up her phone on the second ring.

"Hey Mr- dad. Hey dad, what's up?"

"She's ready."

"Really?"

"That's what our lunch date consisted of. She doesn't want to waste time."

"That's great. I'm excited!"

Tanner got off the phone with a smile on her face. She finished tightening the screw on the bookcase before sliding it against the wall.

"Baby I'm back."

"Upstairs."

"Oh wow that looks great."

Autumn kissed the tattooed girl before running her fingers through the short hair.

"How was your lunch date with your dad?"

"It was good. Are you done?"

"Yeah. What are you thinking?"

"I'm going to be in our bed."

"Yeah? Doing what?"

Delicate fingers popped open the couple top buttons of the tattooed girl's shirt.

"Relocating my clothes to the floor."

"Sounds like something I want to be apart of."

"Yeah, well I'll be waiting."

The tattooed girl slowly unbuttoned her shirt as she made her way into the bedroom.

"Baby I want to ask you something?"

Tanner hovered over the shorter girl quickly kissing the girl's cheek.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong. I just want to have a serious conversation about our future."

"You have the floor?"

"I want a little one. I want a little Sin."

"What?"

Tears started to stream down Autumn's face as her smile grew.

"I want a little Sin running around the house, calling us mommy."

Autumn pulled the tattooed girl's face closer.

"Why are you so perfect?"

"I just want our dream to come true. I talked to dad a week ago about how to talk to you about it and he called me to tell me you were ready."

"I love you, Tanner Jade Sin."

"I love you, Autumn Renee Sin, and nothing is ever going to stop that."