1:6

"She's all I got."

"I know, baby."

"My mom died when I was 6, my dad died when I was 14, my world died when I was 23. She was there for me since I was six years old, Autumn, I have no one left."

"You have me, you have your crew, my parents, even Sammy and you always have yourself."

"She can't be gone."

The girl's went through the front doors and were immediately taken back to identify the body.

Tanner was given a box of the older lady's belongings as they sat down in the waiting room.

"I'll drive you home, baby."

The shorter girl helped Tanner into the truck as she smoked a cigarette.

The tattooed girl's phone rang in the cup holder and Autumn answered it.

"It's Autumn."

"Um Mrs. Ace a few guys down her are fighting."

"Listen to me, get off your fucking ass do something about it do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Do not call unless it's an emergency because now isn't the time."

Autumn hung up the phone as Tanner looked over at her.

"What happen?"

"I handled it."

"Will you stay with me?"

"Of course."

The tattooed fingers made their way into the delicate bartenders.

Tanner slowly exited the truck as Autumn unlocked the front door.

"Do you want me to make you some dinner?"

"Can we just go to bed?"

"Yeah."

Tanner sat at the edge of the bed as the shorter girl slowly pulled the shirt over her head, revealing the sports bra covered tattooed chest.

The taller girl slide her pants off before laying down in the king size bed.  Autumn took her place beside the girl not yet touching her.

Firm hands pulled the shorter girl into her chest, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"I've got you."

"Yeah, you do."

The tear filled eyes looked down into the blue, as she leaned in closer.

Tanner straddled the shorter girl slowly kissing her.

"Baby, I don't think this is a good idea."

"I just want to feel something, please."

"Okay."

Autumn let the tattooed girl have sex with her, it slowly ending with the shorter girl faking her finish.

Tanner had passed out not long after allowing Autumn to put on some of the tattooed girl's clothes before heading downstairs.

The shorter girl walked into the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine, as she started dusting the pictures around the room.

Tanner slowly made her way downstairs in her Sons of Sin sweatshirt and her briefs.

"Why'd you leave?"

"I couldn't sleep."

The tattooed arms wrapped around the girl's waist as she sipped her wine.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have asked you for that."

"It's okay, I'm here for you."

"I was disrespectful to you."

"You wanted to feel something so I allowed you to do that."