3:4

"Are you two looking to rent or buy? And of which format a home or an apartment?"

The older women smiled at the two girls as Autumn looked over at Tanner.

"Whatever you want, baby."

"We are looking to buy a house, one that has enough room for us and a couple kids."

"You have children?"

The older women seemed excited at the idea of children.

"Not yet, ma'am, we are working on getting married."

"Well I'm sure you two will make lovely mothers."

"We appreciate that."

Autumn held on to the taller girl's arm as they walked through the houses.

"So this one is my favorite and I think it'll be yours as well. It has three bedrooms, one being the masters bedroom with a bathroom attached. It has another full bathroom between the two bedrooms."

"Sounds big."

"For a family it would be a good size."

"That's not all its two blocks from the school and you have a medium sized backyard. However the fence would need replaced. I wouldn't lie and say it's perfect, it needs a few things done but it would be a lovely starter house for you two."

The older lady unlocks the front door allowing the engaged couple to walk inside.

"I'll let you roam around and check it all out."

"Think about it, Tanner, on the weekdays we can go to class and work. Then on the weekends we can fix the minor things together, it will be our house."

"It needs to be inspected before we say yes."

Autumn jumped into the taller girl's arms before kissing her.

"I can't wait to start drawing out my ideas."

"And I can wait to make your dreams come true."

Autumn stared down into the tattooed girl's eyes with a happy smile on her face.

The smile slowly fell from the girl's face as she slipped out of Tanner's grip.

"What's wrong?"

"We don't know how to remodel a house."

"Listen to me I'm going to research everything that has to do with house construction and then we will make the house our house."

"I love you."

"I love you."

"Wait what about your house?"

"I'm going to fly out and drive my truck and the box trailer back with all of my stuff. I'll have to gather up my hidden cash then I'll sell the house and we'll use that money for the new house or get you a new car."

"So we're doing this?"

"I'm going to marry the girl of my dreams, I'm going to have a relationship with her parents, I will work my ass off to give her the home she wants, and I hope one day she carries our child. So yeah, baby girl, we're doing this."