3:8

"Andy is waiting for you downstairs. He has his boots on."

The shorter girl stood in the doorway as Tanner got out of bed.

"The porch will only take a few hours, then we can head out."

Autumn kissed the taller girl pulling her closer.

"What are we going to do about rings?"

"Well if you agree, which you don't have to, I have Nana and my Pop's wedding rings."

"I'd be honored. Now get you sexy ass outside and build our porch."

"Anything else, love?"

"Make sure Andy is having a good time."

"Sure will."

The med student sat on the floor peaking out the window at her brother and soon to be wife.

Andy drilled the screws into the marked places as Tanner cut more boards.

The boy had just been picked up, promising to call Tanner tomorrow, as Autumn stuffed some necessities into a backpack.

Tanner's hair was still partly damp from her shower as she placed the baseball cap backwards on her head.

"Are you ready, love?"

"Yeah I just need to grab my jacket."

"I'm going to start the truck."

The strong arms wrapped around the smaller girl's waist as they kissed.

"Let's take the bike and just ride for a while until we find an officiant."

"Are you sure you don't want to tell anyone?"

"It makes it more special if it's just us."

The tattooed girl leans down to kiss her lips once again.

"It's crazy to think that the first hours of us knowing each other we were naked in the backseat of my truck."

"When the kids ask how we met let's not tell them that."

"I don't want them to know about Sons of Sin."

"They'll just know you're a badass mom who's covered in tattoos and rides a Harley."

"And I'll beat anyone's ass who has a problem with us."

"That's one reason why I love you."

"I love you. Let's get going so we get to see the sunset on our ride."

Autumn's arms tighten around her fiancée's waist as they take off down the interstate.

Her delicate hands slip under her partners shirt as they slow down at the little wooden cabin.

"Are you ready, baby girl?"

"I sure am, are you?"

"I've been ready since the day I met you."

Tanner opened the door for the shorter girl, watching her hips sway on the way in.

"Harold we have some lovely ladies here."

The older man walked out with a pair of glasses in his hand.

"Well I see an engagement ring on your hand, so are you two here to tie the knot."

"Yes, sir, we are."

"Well let's get started, shall we."