1:5

"Nana we should get going. I gotta get Autumn home."

Tanner kissed the older lady's cheek before helping Autumn into the truck.

"I was wondering if you wanted to stay at my house tonight? I wanted to be alone with you."

"Oh are we going to sex it up?"

"I was trying to be serious."

"If we aren't sexing it up, I'm not coming."

"Physically or metaphorically."

"Ew stop."

"Are you coming or not?"

"That all depends on you, babe."

Autumn winked at the tattooed girl as they sat at a stoplight.

"What's up with you?"

Tanner laughed as Autumn looked away from her.

"I don't know, you, I guess. I'm just really happy."

"I'm glad."

Tanner's house was larger than the other girl's apartment.

"It looks like a man cave."

"I mean I'm never here, so I couldn't tell you how old the shit in the fridge is."

"Oh were you at all your other bitches houses."

"No, before you, I used to stay in my office on the couch so I was always there."

"Well, you don't need to do that anymore."

"I have never had anyone in my bed before."

Autumn kissed Tanner like her life depended on it. The taller girl picked her, wrapping her legs around her waist.

After stopping at a few walls, they finally make it to the bedroom.

Tanner's shirt hits the floor as Autumn's shorts are slid down her legs.

The tattooed girl carelessly tosses her gun to a chair that sat in the corner as she grinds her body down.

Tanner's phone rings right beside Autumns head.

"Who is it?"

The tattooed girl looks up at the shorter girl.

"Nana."

Tanner moves from her spot making the bartender groan.

"Hey Nana."

The tattooed girl's face filled with panic as she tugged on her clothes, throwing Autumn's clothes her way.

"I'll be right there don't move okay. Remember you used to tell me to sing a song when I was hurt. Sing me a song."

Tanner and Autumn ran to the truck, taking off not caring about the cops.

"I'm close alright just hang on. I'm going to hang up and call an ambulance. I love you, too."

Both girls ran to the front door of the older lady's house as the ambulance was heard in the background.

"Fuck I don't have my key."

Tanner hands Autumn her gun before throwing her body into the door allowing it to bust open.

"Nana."

The older lady laid at the bottom of the stairs with a pool of blood around her.

"Nana, no talk to me."

Tanner listened to her chest and checked her pulse before beginning CPR.

EMT's poured through the door as Tanner continued CPR on the older lady.

"Step back."

The tattooed girl sobbed as the EMTs continued CPR getting the same result as Tanner.

Nothing.