Patience is a Virtue

Patience is a Virtue...I wonder what that means... ;)

"You look..."

"Yes?" Caroline stopped spinning in response to Klaus' unfinished sentence.

She had just stepped out of the dressing room. She wore a strapless gold dress. It hung tightly down her body until it reached her thigh, where a slit was made along the side of the dress so Caroline's leg was exhibited.

He imagined going up to her, putting a hand on that smooth thigh, another on her waist, his lips on her neck. He imagined pulling her against him, moving his hand slowly up her leg, feeling her breath quicken....

"Klaus?" Caroline was giving him a confused face.

"You look positively entrancing, love," not even bothering to hide the lust in his voice.

"I think I like this one the best. I have a few more to try on, but it should be quick," Caroline quickly went back into the dressing room.

Klaus had compelled a dressing room just for Caroline and insisted she show him every dress she tried on. She wasn't blind. She had seen the way his eyes glazed over every time she had walked out to show him another. He was staying good to his promise by not forcing her into a specific one that he liked most. That, at least, was something...

She tried on her last dress, a blue ball gown, almost similar to the gown that Klaus had given her for the ball his mother held back in Mystic Falls. It was a lighter blue, with the material giving the dress wave-like ruffles across the dress. Light sparkles arrayed the entire dress, making Caroline feel like a princess. She smiled at her appearance.

Suddenly not wanting Klaus to see her final choice, she hastily began to unzip the back of her dress, planning on hiding it from him until the show.

The zipper decided to not cooperate with her, as it caught in the fabric. Caroline let out a frustrated moan, seeing that she wouldn't be able to get out of dress unless she now ripped the fabric.

"Is there something wrong, sweetheart?"

Klaus had heard her discontent and quickly arrived outside her changing room, ready to relieve her frustration.

"No, nothing," Caroline said in irritation, trying to ease the zipper out of the fabric....no luck.

"Do you not like one of the dresses?"

"No, I..." Caroline suddenly realized what could possibly fix the whole situation...or make it worse.

Before she could change her mind, she unlocked the door. "Actually I could use your help, if you don't mind.

Klaus opened the door. "But of..." his breathing hitched. "...course."

Caroline stood facing away from him, with half of her bare naked back facing him. She was holding her hair to one side, also giving him a perfect view of her lovely neck. A sudden image of her without the dress flashed before him and he struggled not to groan.

"My zipper got stuck, could you try getting it uncaught for me while unzipping it?"

Wait...she wanted him to unzip the dress?

Klaus, having lost his voice, walked slowly over to her and began to work at the zipper. He grazed her skin, the touch burning his fingers as he finally loosened the zipper and slid the zipper down. His throat clenched seeing more exposed flesh.

"Thank you, you can leave now. I chose this one by the way, like it?"

"You shall be the most beautiful woman there, Caroline." He managed to say. "Take your time changing, love, I'm going to go grab some things and I'll meet you back here."