Home Sweet Home

After sleeping at a hotel, the first place they drove to in the morning was Caroline's house.

She was nervously shaking and sweating, almost terrified. Klaus brought her hand to his lips, sending reassuring vibes throughout her body.

"Would you like me to go up with you?"

After a moment's silence, she nodded her head. She wished there could be an easier way for this to happen, but she couldn't think of anything. It would look bad if she just brought down the news to her mom alone. Klaus had to be there to help her mom see and understand.

Taking her hand, the exited out of the vehicle and began to walk up to the door, leaving Kol to finally gossip about his brother.

"I can't believe he hasn't given her some good Original sex yet."

"Kol!" Rebekah smacked his arm in vexation. Elijah looked up from a newspaper with a hard gaze, but deciding it was not worth it, he rolled his eyes and went back to his reading.

Bonnie gave him a look of disgust. "And how would you know if they had sex or not?"

"Oh, Bonnie darling, a man knows when a woman has been ravaged or not and Caroline has indeed never been completely ravished by a man. You too, sadly, have not experienced a lover's touch. I suppose we will have to work on that in the future..."

Bonnie blushed at his suggestive remark and turned to the window. "In your dreams."

"It proves his love for her."

The others turned to the wise voice of Elijah, whom the whole trip they had nearly forgotten.

"What do you mean, brother," Kol asked.

"Niklaus can have any woman he pleases, whenever he pleases. He could have easily compelled Caroline months ago to be his, but he refused. And even after she complied to be his...girlfriend he still chose to respect her wishes and wait for her in all senses. It will make their union more meaningful."

Rebekah slowly nodded in agreement. Kol crinkled his head in confusion.

"How would that make anything more meaningful?"

Bonnie scoffed. "You've got to be kidding me. Have you ever had to wait for anything in your life?"

Kol raised his head in thought, then with a small shake said, "Nope. I do not believe I have ever waited long for anything. I always get what a want."

"Then you don't understand anything," Bonnie turned away from him back to the window. Kol attempted to say something, but decided against it, pulling out Caroline's ipod.

"NO!" Rebekah yanked it out of his hand. "If I have to listen to one more Kesha song, my ears will bleed!"

"Oh, come on! You just have to listen to a song enough times to grow to like it. I have to say, this century's music is a bit bizarre, but quite fun. Much better than some decades I've been through."

"Kol, don't forget you missed a whole century of music, I would not judge too harshly if I were you."

Kol smirked at Rebekah's remark. "Ah, would not want me forgetting my hibernation now would we?"

The four waited for what felt like an hour before Klaus and Caroline finally exited the house. His arm was across her shoulders as they walked towards the car with a light smile on their faces.

"I am assuming all went well?" Elijah asked folding his newspaper as the couple sat down in the limo.

"Well, at first it didn't," Caroline began, smacking Klaus' exploring hand away from her thigh. "And then Klaus performed his charm compulsion and his "Oh, your daughter is the most precious thing on this Earth and not even a mosquito will leave a mark on her" speech and my mom proceeded to make us tell her everything about our trip...or most of it."