Hello and Welcome!

Okay so in the last story in the last authors note, I had an offer which is still going until either the story ends or I can't put them in. So we have some OC's to start up. Whenever an OC is added to the story I'm gonna add them to this section. I was actually not expecting anyone to ask to have their OC put in here but I'm really happy that you did so thank you :) Sorry if your character doesn't get a big part but if I can put them in as classmates and such that'd be cool :). Thank you so much to anyone who sent me messages already!

So here we go!

Shelby Santana by soft_bachelor_nestor thank you! You were the first to tell me! I think it's a self insert but whatever ;) you can do what you would like! Hopefully you're cool with her being Ethan's best friend because she seems fit :)

Chelsey Evargarden by FrerardAesthetic. I know you didn't exactly create the character as you didn't give me a personality but you were the second person to ask. I won't spoil the surprise ;)

Another thing that is !IMPORTANT! Unlike the last story that has mild mentions of self harm and abuse, this one is going to have scenes written where characters are hurting themselves and having thoughts of suicide, also there will be abuse scenes too. I will put a Trigger Warning before either the scene or chapter that it's happening in. Because Raven isn't here there isn't anything stopping them from doing those things so read at your own risk. I really don't want you to get triggered and hurt yourself because I know what it's like. Anyway let's get into the story!