Chapter 11

"Hey Mark. Pstt." Ethan nudged Mark awake, smiling.

Mark groaned and tried to bury his face in the blankets. "Not noooowww." He whined.

"We're going ice skating Mark!" Ethan exclaimed happily.

Mark opened his eyes and grinned. "Oh right, you get to see me fall on my ass for three hours."

The two of them laughed. Ethan promptly flopped on top of Mark and kissed his lips with a giggle. Just as he started to pull away, Mark pulled him back down to kiss him back with a lot more passion. The two giggled and blushed into each other's lips as they just enjoyed being close to one another.

"Come on. I'm gonna teach you how to skate. I'll hold your hands the entire way okay?" Ethan reassured as Mark groaned and pushed his boyfriend off of him. He went over to his dresser and found a new shirt and some pants, Ethan got some of his own cloths and started to strip. He turned around to see Mark staring who quickly turned away, his face bright red. Ethan was blushing as well.

"You can look." Ethan smirked just as Mark threw off his own shirt.

"Oh I am." Mark looked back over and looked Ethan up and down, checking him out to the smallest detail.

Ethan just blushed and got some fresh cloths on, making sure that he was warm enough to skate. He then looked at Mark again.

"So do you know how to get to the rink from here?" He asked shifting on his feet a little.

Mark nodded. "We'll need to be driven. We can make breakfast and then be dropped off there. Is there anything you want in particular? I can make french toast if you want?"

"French toast would be... amazing." Ethan stated, his stomach growling in agreement making the blue haired boy blush.

Mark giggled and rustled his hair, the shorter boy blushing harder. They both started giggling as they made their way downstairs, their footsteps light so they didn't wake up Shelby. Ethan took his place on a stool and watched as Mark got the ingredients out from the cupboard. He picked up a pan from the cupboard and placed it on the stove, not turning the heat on just yet and then moved to get a bowl. He was a quick chef that was for sure and Ethan was just staring at Mark's ass as he bent down to get something else from a lower drawer.

"You wanna help?" Mark offered.

Ethan shook his head, snapping out of his trance. "No thank you... I'll just fuck it up."

"Ethan... blueberry... you won't fuck it up. I'll help you." Mark's tone was deep and sad but Ethan couldn't force himself to do it.

"I'm sorry... I just can't, Mark..." he mumbled. "Just continue what you were doing."

Mark shrugged solemnly and turned back to the stove. Ethan put his face in his hands for a few moments and took some deep breaths to calm himself down. It wasn't particularly fun to get anxious like this... especially because Mark made him feel so safe all the time.

"So how's your art going?" Mark asked, changing the subject.

"Good." Ethan answered shortly.

"Uh... anything you've drawn?"

"Not really... you... a lot of you. Just... you..."

Mark blushed at this, smiling at the pan as he served the food onto some plates. He chopped up some fruit quickly and placed it on top, getting the maple syrup from the pantry. He then moved to give Ethan his food who quickly doused it in the syrup and then started eating, his eyes widening as the delicious breakfast hit his mouth.

"Mark... this is amazing."

"I... cook a lot nowadays." He replied, sitting down next to Ethan.

"I can tell." Ethan grinned kissing him on the cheek. "It's hard to eat sometimes... but with your cooking I could eat pretty much anything."

Mark flushed red. "Shush..." he muttered, hiding his face as he took his first bite.

A few thumps Of footsteps down the stairs and Shelby was with them. "Ethan!" She greeted.

"Hey, Shelby." Ethan waved.

"That smells good, Mark. You make any for me?"

"No... sorry..." Mark mumbled.

"Aw, that's okay. I'll just have cereal." She shrugged as she moved to the pantry to find something to eat.

"Here. You can have some of mine." Ethan quickly offered. "I don't usually eat much and I feel like three pieces of french toast will make me a little sick."

Shelby paused and then nodded slowly. "Alright." She moved to go find a plate, once she did she slid it over to Ethan who then put a slice of his food onto it.

"There's nothing like Mark's cooking. Seriously. Once he got here he started getting interested in cooking and it's been like therapy for him ever since. It's so worth it. I used to be stuck with making pasta all the time but this man knows his shit." Shelby giggled, pushing at Mark's shoulder lightly.

"Hey! I'm not that good!" He whined.

"Do not test me, Mark. I know you think you're an amazing chef. Let your ego shine about it."

Ethan just laughed at the bickering that was going on as he finished eating, pushing his plate forward for Mark and giving him a smile of thanks.

"Ethan back me u- fuck... right you like my food too." Mark swore with a giggle.

"Where are you guys heading anyway?" Shelby asked, leaning on the bench.

"Ice-skating. I'm gonna teach Mark to skate so we can do tricks." Ethan grinned. "I wanna... I wanna do couple skating with him. I think it'd be really nice to be out on the ice with him."

Shelby nodded in agreement. "You two would be so cute out there together. Mark, seriously, this could be a big step for you. You never get out of the house so maybe this could help you to get out more. Maybe you'll start feeling a little better with that extra motivation from Ethan." She suggested.

"We'll see how this goes first... I'm probably just a complete ass wipe on the ice." Mark replied.

"But that's everyone on their first time." Ethan pointed out.

"Ethan's right there, Mark." With some practice, you'll be such a good skater. Your body looks like it was build to hold muscle." Shelby stated.

"Mmm." Mark shrugged, taking a bite of his food and letting out a small smile at the taste. They were really good. He just wouldn't admit it.

"I'll leave you two alone. There's buses that come through from town. I suggest you catch one of those to the rink." Shelby said before taking her leave, probably to go watch something on YouTube.

"Let's go get my skates and then we'll go?" Ethan tilted his head, smiling at Mark who had finished eating as well.

"Yeah." Mark nodded.

The two made their way upstairs, Ethan grabbed his skates and Mark got his wallet before they walked back downstairs and out the door.

Okayokayokay. Next chapter will be better and cuter and just AAA. Im struggling man. I haven't been able to write anything in a year. Like seriously I haven't even been able to keep up with my own book... I think the only thing I'm really working on is my roleplay tag... if anyone's interested in it the link is now in my bio. But yeah... I really want to write guys. Your comments are so... fucking sweet. The amount of times I've cried to my girlfriend about how nice y'all can be is insane haha. Like seriously. I've just had tears in my eyes all week dammit. I wanna get into the swing of things. I really hope I can. I love ya'll so much and peace out.