Chapter 4

"Alright, so you've got everything, right?" Cameron asked.

Ethan nodded.

"And this is the address?"

Ethan nodded again.

"Alright. See you Eth."

Ethan smiled and waved goodbye as he hopped out of the car. He shot Chelsey a message to say that he was there and within ten seconds she was at the door.

"Ethan! Shelby got here an hour ago!" Chelsey smiled. Her dark blond hair was tied into a braid that went down the side of her chest. She was wearing a black tee shirt with short purple shorts. Shelby looked over her shoulder and waved, dragging Ethan in. Her short black hair was completely out today and she was wearing a Guns N' Roses tee.

"Let's go up to my room. We can do whatever in there. I have soundproof walls because of how much noise I made. We just had to knock down my wall and do a bit of redesigning... The noise was really annoying for my brother and he needed to get extra sleep." Chelsey stated. Her green eyes dulled a little as she said "brother" and a worried glint sparkled in her eye.

"Yeah, we were watching Brooklyn 99 down here because you were taking so long." Shelby joked trying to lighten the mood.

Ethan followed the two girls upstairs, grinning as he spotted posters and art littered across the walls. A few books in a bookshelf to the left and a window directly looking out to the street. Shelby's bed was just by the window, a desk right next to the door. Ethan spotted a mirror that looked like a sliding door that was probably her wardrobe.

"So, my parents left us alone tonight with twenty dollars so we can order pizza." Chelsey said as she fell back onto her bed.

"Nice." Ethan smiled. He hadn't had pizza in a while.

"So what do you want to do?" Shelby asked.

"Let's binge something on Netflix." Ethan chimed in, pointing at the TV that was above her desk.

"Good idea. Any preferences?" Chelsey asked.

"Nope." Shelby and Ethan said at the same time.

Chelsey shrugged and clicked on a show, lying down on her bed, her legs dangling down the side. Ethan and Shelby joined her and watched the TV screen.

Time Skip

"I'm hungry!" Shelby whined.

"Alright. I'll order the pizza." Chelsey said grabbing her phone from behind her and dialling the number.

"I'm gonna go get a drink." Ethan stated.

"Get me one!" Shelby called as he left the bedroom.

"Okay, lazy ass!" Ethan shouted running downstairs. "Where's the cups!"

"The drawer besides the fridge!" Chelsey yelled.

Ethan looked in the drawer and picked out three glasses. He may as well get drinks for everyone. He looked in the fridge, where the ice was and pulled some out, putting it in each cup. It was freezing outside, but it was warm in here. The heaters were on. He then went to the sink and put some tap water into the glasses. He placed two down and skulled his water, then put more water into the cup. He ran back upstairs and into Chelsey's room. Luckily the cups weren't too big so he didn't have an issues with holding all three.

"Thanks Ethan." Shelby smiled.

"The pizza's ordered. I got cheese and then pepperoni." Chelsey said.

"Cool."

Another time skip

"So I hear you went to summer camp a few years ago." Chelsey said through bites of pizza. It arrived warm and smelt delicious. Ethan nodded as he took a chunk out of his cheese pizza.

"Best two weeks of my life... I met a boy named Mark... he is half Korean with beautiful brown eyes. His smile was perfect and his laugh was so deep and unique along with his voice... We did everything together and I told him everything. I really loved him. I miss him... he was everything to me." Ethan sighed, his voice choking up a little.

"My brother's name is Mark." Chelsey stated.

Ethan felt his chest flutter with hope.

"But there's a lot of Mark's in the world, isn't there... and plus, your Mark isn't depressed..."

There was a silence in the room.

Mark isn't depressed... his mum died yeah... but as much as it'd hurt, he'd solider on. Ethan thought.

"Hey, Chelsey, can I have some of that?" A low, deep voice asked from behind them.

"Red hair..." Ethan looked at Chelsey, who's eyes were wide and her moth was gaped open. She shook her head. "No way... no way that's him..."

"Of course Mark."

Finally Ethan turned around, his eyes widened as he met Mark's brown eyes for the first time in two years.