Chapter One

The unreasonable revenge of the Lee family by accidentally met the corpse of Lee Woo Seok, the Vampire Leader at the hands of the Park family. So Lee Woo Seok wants to avenge his wife's death. In the middle of the night, Woo Seok and his army invaded the werewolf village. Until he managed to kill Park Joon Myeon's wife, Chief Wolf.

Hearing the riot on the wolves, all the vampires and wolves came and saw what was happening. Kim Min Seok and Mun Shin Won came and finished it.

"What's going on here, why are you fighting?" Asked Kim Min Seok, Deputy Joon Myeon,

"Look what he's doing!" Answer Joon Myeon, point to Woo Seok.

Seok just stared at the body of one of his family, yes that woman was the body of his brother Park Park Myeon 25 years ago,

"But you started it first, Joon Myeon! You killed my wife!" Lee Woo Seok said in his angry tone,

"I killed your wife because she crossed it and now her husband does the same," Joon Myeon said.

"Did you know that my wife has our fifth child? Do you know that, yes?" Woo Seok said.

Hearing what the vampire leader said, Joon Myeon was shocked and gloomy,

'Did I just kill a pregnant woman? But why don't I see his stomach grow ?, 'then Kim Min Seok patted Park Joon Myeon on his fantasy.

"Mianhae, Woo Seok-ssi," Joon Myeon said gently,

"It's too late for you to apologize. Do you think your apology and my son's prospects will revive," Woo Seok said.

Seeing and hearing what happened, Mun Shin Won spoke.

"Forget it, Woo Seok is up and Park Joon Myeon must regret his actions, and, Joon Myeon, sorry for what happened to Woo Seok, everyone is looking at him.

However, the calm atmosphere when Kim Min Seok opened his voice,

"I agree that there is no bloodshed among our people, and maybe we can also be friends through this agreement," everyone was shocked at the words of both of them. However, both leaders can only accept the werewolf's proposal.

"This peace treaty will make us forget what happened, even if this agreement will be territorial, the eastern forest will belong to the werewolf and the western forest will belong to the vampire nation, so the peace treaty has been approved by all of them.

The peace treaty has been around for 150 years. Even Joon Myeon and Woo Seok have forgotten what happened 150 years ago because of the presence of their grandchildren. However, no one liked the deal, Hong Ji Soo, the vampire who poisoned Shin Won and Noh Kang Min, the werewolf who almost killed Min Seok.
Yun Sung and Kang Min are no longer in their place, but they are in the human world. To collect vampires and werewolves who disobey the commander and his deputies and also kill the chief and his deputies. And other hidden intentions as well.

~ next ~