Chapter Eight

1 month has passed, Hyun Kyung's close relationship with Ma Ri can be said to be an unusual closeness. Because every day Hyun Kyung always invites Ma Ri to go not only to the bookstore, but also to the cafe. That was Ma Ri's friends and Hyun Kyung's family suspicious.

When Ma Ri wants to go to the cafe to meet Ah Ra, she suddenly has an accident. That made Ah Ra go to the hospital immediately. Upon arrival, Ah Ra immediately looked for Ma Ri's ward. After finding Ma Ri's nursing room, Ah Ra accidentally met Dad Ma Ri.

"Ahjushi!" Called Ah Ra and Ma Ri's father just looked.

And Ah Ra immediately approaches Dad Ma Ri,

"Ahjushi, how is Ma Ri ?," Ah Ra asked.

"The doctor has not come out," answered Dad Ma Ri. Then the doctor came out.

"Doctor, how is my daughter?" Asked Ma Ri appa.

"Luckily Ma Ri's fine, Ju Ho-ssi. He only hurt a little. And the one who crashed into Ma Ri wants to meet you, "answered the doctor who immediately brought Baek Ju Ho, Dad Ma Ri met the person who had caused his son harm. And Ah Ra went straight to Ma Ri.

When he arrived at the doctor's office, Baek Ju Ho entered and met the person,

"Mianhae, ahjushi. "I was daydreaming while driving so I accidentally bumped into Baek Ma Ri," explained the person before Ju Ho scolded him.

"How do you know my daughter's name?" Asked Ju Ho because he was confused how that person could know him.

"I'm Noh Kang Min. I've met Ma Ri before by mistake. You don't need to worry about the payment of the drug, because I will pay for it, "the man replied and then left Ju Ho alone there.

Ma Ri's nursing room ...

"How are you?" Asked Ah Ra, "I'm fine. You don't need to worry and don't tell others, "Ma Ri answered.

"Don't worry, you say ?! You're being like this because I asked you to meet me. If only I didn't tell you to come surely you wouldn't be like this, "said Ah Ra full of regret.

Suddenly Dad's Ma Ri came and brought Ma Ri home.

"Why do you have to hit him ?," Asked a mysterious person to his friend.

"I just wanted to find out if he was the Diabolic Lover they had been looking for all this time," answered his friend.

"Then, is he the one they are looking for, Kang Min-ah?" The man asked his friend, Kang Min.

"Ne. He is what they have been looking for. Now we are just waiting for the right time to influence him, Ji Soo-ya, "Kang Min replied to that person, Ji Soo. Then they left the hospital.

The next day in class, Ma Ri's friends immediately approached Ma Ri who was bandaged by her head. And when Ma Ri explained what happened yesterday, all her friends immediately glanced sharply towards Ah Ra. And Ah Ra can only bow because she's afraid. It turns out that not only his friends are worried about his situation, but also Hyun Kyung. Suddenly the bells rang and the students immediately sat in their respective places. After that the lesson takes place after the teacher who has entered

When I got home from school earlier, there was someone who wanted to meet at the cafe this afternoon. Now, Ma Ri has been waiting for that person and there are 4 people coming to approach her.

"Baek Ma Ri agassi ?," asked the first person,

"Ne. Who are you guys ?, "said Ma Ri asking them.

Without being seated, they immediately sat facing Ma Ri.

"Introduce my name Kim Min Seok, the grandfather of Hyun Kyung and his brother," said the first person earlier.

"My name is Park Joon Myeon, the grandfather of Min Hyuk and his brother," said the second person.

"I'm Lee Woo Seok, grandfather of Hae Chan and his brother," said a third person,

"I'm Mun Shin Won, the grandfather of Myung Ho and his brother," said the fourth person.

"Okay. So what's the matter ahjushi want to meet me ?, "Ma Ri asked suddenly,

"We are here to tell you important things," Min Seok answered.

"What's important?" Asked Ma Ri.

"The important thing is that you are a Diabolic Lover," answered Joon Myeon.

"P-Lovers Diabolik? Why is it so similar to the title of the novel I bought with Hyun Kyung ?, "Ma Ri asked then they told Ma Ri everything.

"So how? Are you going to help and follow our plan ?, "Woo Seok asked.

"But, is it true he will tell me that?" Asked Ma Ri.

"Tomorrow he will see you and ask for your help. After he leaves, he and Ji Soo will spy on you from a distance. And all you have to do is get confused, upset, and disappointed at what Kang Min said. But the most important thing is don't tell our grandchildren, "Shin Won explained. Then they left the cafe.

The longer the relationship between Hyun Kyung and Ma Ri was misinterpreted by their classmates. In fact they often go together and spend time together, like lovers.

~next~