Chapter Six

The next day, in class 2-4 ...
16 women have occupied their respective places.

"It sucks. Why should we be moved? Why not the others? "Complained a yeoja for what happened to him and his friends.

"That's right, Ha Ra, older sister. I'm also upset why our fate like this, "said a yeoja who defended her sister.

"Hey, Kwon Ha Ra, Kwon Ha Ru! Can you not complain today? I'm dizzy to hear your voices, "said a yeoja.

"Okay. We will keep quiet Cha Eun Sang, "said Kwon Ha Ra.

Suddenly the bells rang and revealed the figure of a teacher,

"Annyeonghaseyo, haksaeng. Classes 2-4 are now filled. Finally, "said Ko ssaem, breathing in relief. "I hope class 2-4 can be the best class later. Alright, now ssaem will call 16 new students. Please enter, "continued Ko ssaem, inviting 16 names to enter.

When they entered, all the women shouted hysterically except for one girl. And he is Baek Ma Ri, he doesn't care at all about the new student or he was transferred. Because the goal is only to go to school.

"I don't think you need to get acquainted because it will take a lot of time. Now you can sit, "said Ko ssaem, inviting them to sit.

After they sat down, Ko ssaem continued his study.

"Hyung, have we met them before ?," Won Woo asked Jun Hui who sat next to him.

"Yeah, like familiar. Aren't they yesterday's yeoja ?, asked Jun Hui.

"Oh! Yes, there they are, "answered Won Woo in a loud voice that made everyone stare at Won Woo, and Won.

Woo can only hide his face behind a book. And the lesson continues.

During the break, the canteen was filled with students who were tired of draining their brains with the lessons they had faced earlier. That made 16 yeoja choose to rest in the back garden of the school.

"It was very crowded there. Good thing I was waiting in line earlier. So the food does not run out with them first, "said Song Sam Dong

"How much food do you buy ?," Go Hye Ji asked.

"Pretty much. Enough for us, "answered Sam Dong.

Then Sam Dong shared his food with his friends.

"Where is Ma Ri ?," asked Shin Se Kyung,

"As usual. To the library to borrow a new novel, "said Oh Cho Rim.

Shortly thereafter, Baek Ma Ri came with 2 fiction novels, "How long have you been gone. This is for you. Luckily I tried to protect it if not, it would have been eaten by Choi Se Na, "said Sam Dong while giving him food that was still intact to him which only smiled at him.

From a distance 16 namja were watching them.

"Looks like there's something else from Baek Ma Ri," Tae Yong said.

"Yeah, isn't he different from the others ?," said Jae Hyun.

"That's right, while other women are busy gossiping or playing cellphones. But he even read more books, "said Myung Ho, who immediately got the news from Tae Yong and Jae Hyun.

"That's not what they mean, Myung Ho. "They mean there is something different from that yeoja, like they found their mate," explained Won Woo, who was only nodded by him a sign that he understood.

It turned out that not only Tae Yong and Jae Hyun had such thoughts, but also Hyun Kyung and Min Hyuk.

After the break, all students return to class. But not with class 2-4 because they have to go to the music room. In the music room, Yang ssaem organizes them into 4 collections. Group I consists of Kim Hyun Kyung, Lee Hae Chan, Park Min Hyuk, Mun Myung Ho, Shin Se Kyung, Ji Eun Tak, Baek Ma Ri, and Oh Cho Rim. Group II consisted of Kim Seok Jin, Park Chan Yeol, Lee Woo Hyun, Mun Kog Yeol, Jo Ah Ra, Yoon Ji Won, Go Hye Mi, and Go Hye Ji. Group III consists of Kim Min Gyu, Park Won Woo, Lee Tae Yong, Mun Jun Hui, Min Soo Jin, Choi Se Na, Kwon Ha Ra, and Kwon Ha Ru. While group IV consisted of Kim Woo Shin, Park Jung Kook, Lee Sung Yeol, Mun Jae Hyun, Cha Eun Sang, Jung Soo Jung, Song Sam Dong, and Kang Ha Na.

"Alright, ssaem will give you the task of making a sound grouping with your group. Ssaem will give you one month. After 1 month, you have to perform. And the group that gets the highest score will give a prize. Now you can discuss with your group, "said the ssaem and then left to attend the meeting.

Previously, ssaem had told him that he would attend the meeting. Then they discuss their group assignments.

~next~