Chapter two

8 years later ...

"Kim Hyun Kyung! Don't run! The tired mom is chasing after 3 hyung and now she has to go after you Hyun Kyung, please stop. If you don't come here, that woman will come and get mad at you," called a 30-year-old woman. his son was walking around.

Suddenly, a son named Kim Hyun Kyung fell into someone until he fell.

"Mianhae, ahjushi, I didn't mean to," Hyun Kyung said daring to look at the person who had just hit her,

"So, do you want me to forgive you for making me wait so long and you also hit me until I fell?" Ahjushi said in a husky voice.

When he hears ahjushi's voice, Hyun Kyung sounds familiar and when he looks at who that ahjushi is, he is in the hallway, Kim Min Seok. And behind the board were his 3 siblings and his father.

When Hyun Kyung wants to escape, Min Seok suddenly grabs his hand.

"Don't run anymore, don't you feel sorry for your mom?" Min Seok asks Hyun Kyung who is in his hands.

"Mianhae, my beetle, Mianhae, mama for making me tired of chasing me," Hyun Kyung said with guilt and everyone just smiled,

"Don't you miss Park Min Hyuk with Park Jung Kook? With Park Chan Yeol or Park Won Woo," Min Seok said to Hyun Kyung again, only to be answered by Hyun Kyung.

Then Kim's family went to see Park's family. When he arrives at the destination, Min Seok is shocked by what he sees. Because there is a wolf country, and he still remembers the agreement not to cross the border. And now the wolf has ruined it and he and his family are desperate to get there.

"Annyeong, Min Seok-ssi, you don't mind if I invite them here, so I want our grandchildren to be friends with them," Park Joon Myeon said and Min Seok just shook his head as he had no problem with their presence.

During the event, 16 children played with their parents, while their grandparents talked about something.

"Hyun Kyung, can you make me a flower on the tree?" When a boy asked his friend,

"Wait a minute I'll get Min Hyuk," Hyun Kyung replied. While climbing a tree, Hyun Kyung suddenly falls and causes Min Hyuk to approach him.

"Gwenchana, hyung ?," asked Min Hyuk who had just been reprimanded by the boy.

Hyun Kyung kept trying to get flowers for her friend, but she still failed. Who brought them two men,

"Can we help you?" Offering the first child,

"I'm trying to get flowers on the tree for Min Hyuk," Hyun Kyung replied.

"Let me take it," said the second son and climbed the tree.

After taking the flower, the child immediately gave it to Min Hyuk.

"My name is Park Min Hyuk and he's Kim Hyun Kyung hyung," said Min Hyuk introducing himself and Hyun Kyung,

"I'm Mun Myung Ho and he's Lee Hae Chan," said the first child to introduce himself and his friend,

"You look older than me, can I call you hyung?" Hyun Kyung asked.

"Ne, you can call me hyung, we only have 3 months left, your grandfather told me," Myung Ho said.

"Hae Chan will call you all," kept Myung Ho, Hyun Kyung and Min Hyuk joking.

Then 4 little ones playing together, watching their youngest grandchildren make 4 older children smile knowing that their grandchildren can survive quickly.

~ next ~