Chapter Five

11 years later ...

"Mom, where is Woo Shin hyung?" Min Gyu asked his mother who was preparing breakfast.

"Mom doesn't know. Why are you looking for your hyung? Usually you always fight with her," Mom asked Min Gyu.

"Woo Shin hyung took my bag," Min Gyu answered.

"Here, hyung. Just use it, I still have another suitcase in my room," said Hyun Kyung while giving the briefcase to Min Gyu.

"Gomawo, Hyun Kyung. Saranghae," said Min Gyu while making a heart sign with both of his hands which Hyun Kyung smiled at.

2 hours later ...

16 namja had arrived in front of a large and magnificent house.

"Is this our new place of residence, hyung ?," Hae Chan asked.

"Yes, this is the house. The most important thing here is there is no such thing as boundaries. Don't take our habits as vampires or werewolves. Our goal in the human world is to look for Diabolic Lovers, not to look for our girlfriends or have fun. Arraseo ?," Woo asked Hyun with a resolute tone that was only answered by others.

They entered the house.

"Well here there are 8 rooms, one room consists of 2 beds. Now I give you the freedom to choose your roommate," said Woo Hyun.

"Hyung, can't we have 1 room for 4 people?" Asked Seok Jin.

"If you want 1 room 2 or 4 people up to you. But, don't let it be because there are too many people in the room, the room becomes messy or destroyed," said Woo Hyun and immediately left the living room.

After finishing laying down and resting for a while, they all planned to take a short walk. They finally decided to go to the cafe. At the cafe, they chose on the roof because on the roof also provided a table for 20 people. They also ordered human food, even though there were vampires among them. The vampire can eat human food, but it will only last for 4 hours. If for 4 hours the human food is not removed, then the vampire will die by itself.

On the roof there are only them and a bunch of yeoja who are busy with their respective activities, like playing a cellphone. gossiping, and someone reading a novel.

Suddenly a yeoja said.

"You know what, tomorrow we will be transferred to class 2-4 ?,"

"MWO ?! We were transferred to class 2-4? Wae ?," asked a girl who was gossiping with her friends.

"Because there will be 16 new students, so we will be transferred," the woman answered earlier.

"You're not kidding, Jo Ah Ra," said the girl who was gossiping earlier.

"I'm serious, Min Soo Jin," Jo Ah Ra answered.

All the women are now discussing the reason why they were transferred. That immediately made the woman reading the novel say,

"You can keep quiet, no? You are very noisy. There are not only us but also those namja. What is the importance of making such a fuss? Not that you have changed classes many times ?,"

"Mianhae, Baek Ma Ri. We do not intend to disturb them. We are noisy because we have moved class 10 times," said Ah Ra.

Then the girl named Baek Ma Ri refocused on her novel. From a distance 16 the namja saw everything that happened at the table opposite them.

"Yeoja was very kind, hyung," Myung Ho said.
"Yes, fine, but fierce," said Jae Hyun.

"Hyung, where are we going to school later ?," Won Woo asked.

"At Hyundai High School," answered Kog Yeol who had finished eating his food.

After almost 1 hour at the cafe, 16 namja returned to their homes. When they got there, they were surprised not because the house was conceded by thieves, but because their four Harabeoji came.

"Annyeong, grandfather," Tae Yong greeted his grandfather, who was only met with a deadly look.

"Mianhae, grandfather," Woo Hyun said to their four grandparents who are now sitting.

"Where have you been?" Shin Won asked without looking at them.

"We just took a short walk," answered Kog Yeol.

"Is it really only a short walk ?," Woo Seok asked for certainty.

"Ne, grandfather. We are just walking around," Sung Yeol answered.

"We came here to warn that Hong Ji Soo and Noh Kang Min are in the human world. You must be careful with them, because they are here to influence the Diabolic Lovers to destroy us," explained Joon Myeon.

"But, how can we find the Diabolik Lovers ?," Jung Kook asked.

"That's easy! Diabolik lovers will make you like him, even you won't be able to get away from him," Min Seok answered.

"But, usually only a small part of you can find the real Diabolik Lovers," Min Seok continued.

"Looks like it's difficult," said Woo Shin,

"Is there really no easier way ?," asked Jae Hyun, who was only answered by the four of their parents shake hands. After that talk.

4 of their grandfather left and left 16 namja who were still struggling in their minds about finding a Diabolic Lover whom they did not know how.

~next~