Chapter Twele

Then they looked at the night sky which was decorated with thousands of stars.

"Ma Ri-ya," Hyun Kyung called and Ma Ri turned her head.

"Ma Ri-ya, will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Hyun Kyung who was successful in making Ma Ri surprised.

After the war, now there are people who declare love to him,

"I have harbored this taste for you for a very long time, the first time I saw you at the cafe.

It's strange that a vampire likes humans, "said Hyun Kyung, who was still hanging his sentence.

"But, my feelings for you are sincere. Not because you are a Diabolic Lover, but because of your kindness, "continued Hyun Kyung while holding Ma Ri's hand hoping that Ma Ri would reciprocate her feelings.

"I want to be your girlfriend Hyun Kyung oppa," answered Ma Ri who made a smile painted on Hyun Kyung's face.

Then from behind came the sound of screams and applause, apparently the voice came from their friends who had peeked at them earlier.

"It turns out there have been 4 lovers between us," said Woo Hyun,

"Who on earth is that," Ma Ri asked.

"Eun Sang with Won Woo, Ah Ra with Tae Yong, and Soo Jin with Kog Yeol," Se Na answered.

"If ?," Ma Ri asked again.

"Me and Won Woo just arrived 2 weeks ago," Eun Sang answered.

"Tae Yong and I were 6 days ago," answered Ah Ra.

"Me and Kog Yeol oppa happened the day before yesterday," Soo Jin answered.

"Then the others? When will you have yeojachingu? Hyung and your dongsaeng already have it, "said a voice, at the same time they turned and found their four grandfather there.

"Hehe. Next time, Father, "replied Chan Yeol, scratching the back of his neck that was not itchy.

"Never mind, let's eat dinner. Your mom has cooked food for all of us. And hopefully everyone will like it, "said Woo Seok.

Then they all ate the food that 16 namja's mother had made. After that event, their normal life returned. Even though they have different classmates. Even different lovers.

~ END ~