Chapter seven

After returning from school, Ma Ri and her friends want to go to the cafe they are subscribed to. Upon arrival.

"What will our job be if we don't communicate with the namja ?," said Ha Na.

"Take it easy. We are given 1 month to do this task. "If we lose one day, it doesn't mean we don't do the work," Soo Jung said lightly.

"I want to go to the toilet for a while," said Ma Ri,

"Want me to accompany ?," Said Ji Won, "Ani.

Besides, I am not a child who must be accompanied to the bathroom, "said Ma Ri and then left them.

After coming out of the toilet, Ma Ri accidentally bumped into someone.

"Mianhae, ahjushi. I didn't see it earlier, "said Ma Ri, bowing her head.

"Gwenchana. Besides, I was also wrong, "said the man.

"My name is Noh Kang Min. If I may know what your name is, "the man continued, holding out his hand.

"I'm Baek Ma Ri," Ma Ri answered while holding out Kang Min's helping hand,

"Excuse me, Kang Min ahjushi. I have to go back, "Ma Ri continued then left Kang Min there.

"You took a long time. Where have you been? Did you sleep on the toilet ?, "said Cho Rim.

"Earlier I accidentally hit a namja," answered Ma Ri.

"Is he handsome ?," Se Na asked.

"You better not have to ask that. Because for Ma Ri all men are the same, it's normal, "Ji Won said by emphasizing the word 'normal' and Se Na just snorted in annoyance at what Ji Won said.

"That's them! Why are they following us ?, "said Soo Jung while pointing at 16 namja, their classmates. Suddenly it made his friends follow the direction of Soo Jung's index finger. And sure enough that they are also here. When they were still staring at the 16 namja, suddenly someone surprised them,

"Baek Ma Ri!" "Kang Min Ahjushi!" Answered Ma Ri, who immediately turned her gaze to the person who just called her name.

"So you came here with your friends ?," asked Kang Min, who was only nodded by Ma Ri.

"Let me introduce this to my friend, Hong Ji Soo," Kang Min said while introducing his friend who was only smiled at by Ma Ri.

"Then we will go first. Hopefully we can meet again later, "said Kang Min then he and his friend left. "Who are they? Looks like they know you, "Sam Dong asked.

"The Ahjushi who greeted me earlier was the name I hit," Ma Ri answered,

"They are very handsome. What are their names ?, "asked Sam Dong again.

"The one who greeted me was Noh Kang Min and his friend Hong Ji Soo," Ma Ri answered. Then they eat their food that has arrived.

The next morning at school ...
In grades 2-4 there was only one person, Baek Ma Ri, and he was thinking about something. Suddenly someone greeted him,

"Annyeonghaseyo, Baek Ma Ri," then Ma Ri turned around and found Hyun Kyung in front of her.

"Eoh, annyeonghaseyo. It's very rare for you to come alone, "Ma Ri teased.

"The other one was taking a shower, so I left first," Hyun Kyung explained,

"What about our group assignments ?," Hyun-kyung asked.

Then Ma Ri handed me a paper.

"Here! This paper contains the song of my choice and my friends. And there I have also made the order," explained Ma Ri,

"It's quite good. Let me talk with the others, "said Hyun Kyung after seeing the contents of the paper.

"Ma Ri-yes! What if I come home from school later I take it to the bookstore? I want to buy a book about music, ”continued Hyun Kyung, who was only nodded by Ma Ri.

After that Ma Ri's friends and Hyun Kyung's friends came.

"Hyung, this is paper from Ma Ri," Hyun Kyung said while giving it to Woo Shin.

"What is this?" Woo Shin asked.

"Proposed song from Ma Ri and her friends. And that also has a place for us to evaluate later. If you want to change it, I can talk to Ma Ri, "Hyun Kyung explained.

"Since when were you close to that nerdy girl?" Teased Tae Yong.

"Just. So what? Hyung like him ?, "Hyun Kyung teased.

"He is not my type, so why should I like him," said Tae Yong who continued his activities again, namely listening to music.

"It's also possible to propose," said Woo Shin, who represented all of them, indicating that they agreed. Then the doorbell rings and Hwang ssaem enters.

"Annyeonghaseyo, haksaeng. Today we will continue our study of Korean history. Open the book page 124, "Hwang ssaem ordered and the lesson continued.

"You're accompanying me to the bookstore, right?" Asked Hyun Kyung who was in front of Ma Ri's desk.

"Ne, so. I want to buy a new novel anyway, "answered Ma Ri. Then without Ma Ri's approval, Hyun Kyung immediately pulled Ma Ri's hand to leave the classroom. That immediately made the whole class confused with what had just happened.

At the bookstore, Ma Ri accompanied Hyun Kyung who was on a bookshelf specialized in music knowledge. After accompanying Hyun Kyung, they both go to the novel section.

"What novel do you want to buy ?," Hyun Kyung asked Ma Ri.

"I want to buy a mystery novel that tells the story of a vampire who loves a werewolf," answered Ma Ri.

When Ma Ri found the novel she was looking for, suddenly Ma Ri was fixated on a novel with a title that she had never seen,

"Do you think this is good?" Asked Ma Ri, pointing at a novel to Hyun

Kyung When Hyun Kyung saw the title of his novel, he was surprised because the title of the novel was related to his assignment,

"Why are you silent? Diabolik Lovers novel is not good ?, "Ma Ri asked again by saying the title.

"Mianhae, I was thinking about something," Hyun Kyung said.

Then Ma Ri left Hyun Kyung while bringing 2 novels to the cashier.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Hyun Kyung offered.

"No need. Besides, my house is quite close from here, "Ma Ri answered.

"About the paper, we agreed," said Hyun Kyung.

"It's a relief that you like it," said Ma Ri,

"Then thank you for coming with me here. I'm going home first, ”Hyun Kyung said then waved his hand and left on his motorcycle.

~next~