┗ Chapter One ┓

Humming along to a random song, I stroll down the streets of Seoul, when...

THUMP!!

"Ouch..." I grab my shoulder as my vision blurs. Gosh dang it, my glasses fell.

I reach down to the ground and search for them. Once I find them, and putting them back on, I turn to see a man barreling through everyone behind me. What's up with him? Probably late for a meeting or something.

I rub my now sore shoulder and turn back around. I continued going about my day when suddenly there was screaming. The ground began to shake as a horde of people came rushing towards me. I quickly dodge away against a building.

It was then that my back pocket roared, scaring the life out of me. I pulled out my phone and there was a flashing alert on the screen.

"ATTENTION: Everyone please remain indoors, or to quickly go to the nearest facility/building! There is currently an emergency going on at the moment! Refrain from going outside until further notice!"

Groans break my attention from my phone, I peer back ahead of me and notice a mob of what looks like even more people slowly coming closer. I begin to panic and tell myself to listen to what the alert said to do.

Go to the nearest facility.

Basically ripping open the doors to the building I was leaning against and closing it with a big slam. I finally let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

I take in what is going on and realize I'm in an office building. The workers were frozen in their spots, all staring at me. I nervously chuckle and wave my hand at them.

"Uhm, I'm sorry to intrude. This was the closest building and I'm sure you guys heard what's going on outside at the moment... so, yeah..." I quickly bow in apology.

"It's alright sweetie, now come away from the door and-" a lady starts walking over to me but is cut off by a deep voice.

"You can't be in here miss."

"W-What?" My eyes open wide as a man, whom I assume is the boss, informs me that I can't be inside this building despite the chaos going outside.

"Mr. Si-hyuk, sir, can't she just stay until whatever is happening dies down?" the same lady tries to reason with him.

"We can't let her just waltz in here. I get that something is going on, but she will have to relocate for the time being. We don't need the rumors" he didn't even hesitate to announce. What does he mean? Isn't this just a normal office building?

A door from inside the building creeks open and out walks seven men. They all line up next to one another and I take the chance to get a good look at them. They look familiar? Where have I seen them before?

The first man had to be at least over 6 feet tall. He had this calm aura surrounding him, like everything was going to be alright. He glances over to me and smiles, showing me some hidden dimples.

Next in line had large shoulders and was wearing a pink hoodie. He seemed to look like he was the oldest by the way he stood. Straight and professional.

A shorter man than the previous two people was third in line. He stood with his arms crossed and had a very stern look on his face, which was in contrast to the next man.

Now this man, this man had a whole happy vibe to him. I feel that just looking at him will fill you with positive energy. He had a curious look on his face.

Another short man was next, about the same height as the second man in line. He was shifting from side to side nervously.

Going down the line to the sixth man, he had a blank look on his face. It was also the first time I saw something I recognized. This man was wearing Gucci.

I mentally shake my head and get to the last man in the line up. He was already looking at me which made me take a step back. He had some tattoos and piercings.

So, are they famous or something? Is that why I can't be here? They definitely look like idols, now that I think about...

"Bang PD, what's going on?" Dimples asks, gesturing to the current situation with me. I gnaw on my bottom lip nervously and clamp my hands together.

"Nothing Namjoon, you guys head back to the room, it's not safe out here." So Dimple's name is Namjoon then... Wait, that name sounds familiar, hmmmm...

"Bang PD, we all know that's something is happening outside, she's only trying to take shelter," Pink hoodie states.

I hear Mr. Si-hyuk let out a huge sigh and gestures for me to come closer. I slowly move away from the door and over to the group.

"Once this is over, you will leave, alright?" Mr. Si-hyuk sternly explains. I nod my head, grateful that I get to stay. He tells everyone to introduce themselves as he excuses himself from the room.