┗ Chapter Sixteen ┓

"I'll go first," J-hope says, "Namjoon, would you rather eat ten of the sourest candy in the world at once or eat ten of the hottest peppers in the world at once?"

"I would have to say the peppers. Anything sour is basically acid. So if I had eaten ten of the sourest candy in the world, my tongue would literally be bleeding. So, I would definitely choose the peppers" RM states.

"Wow, Mr. Smartypants over here" I mumble and hear everyone chuckling.

"Wait, did I say that out loud?" I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"She called me Mr. Smartypants" RM laughs as my face gets a bit red from embarrassment. Everyone starts laughing as well and soon I join in. Laughter is contagious after all.

"That was amazing Y/N, nice one" J-hope gives me a high five.

"Alright," RM stops laughing, "Taehyung, would you rather go back in time and meet Van Gogh, but be stuck there, or give up art?"

"That's hecka harsh RM" Jin says while everyone stares at the now stunned Tae. It took a couple minutes before Tae finally spoke.

"I would have to choose to give up art. I can't leave you guys here all alone." Everyone awes at Tae's words. That's so sweet.

"Y/N, wouldn't you rather brush your teeth with hot sauce or with ranch dressing?"

"Uhm... Ranch dressing, I don't think I could survive brushing with anything spicy," I fake gage at the idea of doing it, "Geez you guys have such creative questions, I don't know if I can come up with a good one or not. Okay, so Jin, would you rather have no taste buds or never be able to cook again."

"A 'good one' she says... this a great one!" Jungkook exclaims, giving me a pat on the back. He then slinks his arm over my shoulders.

Meanwhile, Jin looked as if he was offended by my question, his mouth was open and he had a hand on his chest.

"Lets play a different game" Jin huffs out.

"Awww... but this is fun..." Jimin pouts.

"Yeah Jin-hyung, don't ruin it, answer" RM states.

"Fine... never be able to cook again. Because what's the point of cooking when you have no taste buds to taste the cooking. I just can't imagine not having taste buds, food is amazing!" Jin exclaims.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but can we get to know more about you, Y/N?" Yoongi speaks up from the group, "I'm sorry if this is too much for you. You don't have to if you don't want to. It's just that since you'll be basically staying with us, we should at least know more."

Bangtan silently nodded in agreement to Yoongi's statement and I could sense the curiosity in the air. He does have a point, I know a lot about them because I'm an ARMY, but they hardly know anything about me.

"That's totally fine! I kinda agree with you, since I'm an ARMY, I know about you guys. But, you practically know nothing about me." I restate my thoughts. They all look towards me, waiting for me to spill the tea about myself.

"Okay, um... Where do I begin? I guess my name then? Alright, My real name is L/N Y/N and I'm 20 years old. I guess that makes me the youngest here then... I'm an only child who lives, or lived, with their parents. I like comfy clothing and as you can tell, I wear glasses. And no, they ain't fake, I am actually cursed to not have 20/20 vision. I can be a bit sassy and stubborn, but overall I like to keep things happy... umm... Is there anything else you want to know about me? Sorry if any of it is not what you wanted to hear" I ramble on, slightly cringing cause I usually don't like describing myself.

A series of "That's cool" and "You're fine" comes from Bangtan who were quietly clapping their hands.

"You don't have to say anything else if you don't want to. I'm glad to know a little more about you now" Yoongi slightly smiles. Wow, I don't think I've seen him smile ever since I got here. Though I now understand why, I was a random person who happened to run into their building and ended up sticking alongside them. So I get why they were cautious of me at first. Who knows, I could have been a sasaeng for crying out loud. Thankfully I am not one of those crazy people.

"We should get some sleep," RM announces, "Jin and I will wake up who's on the next shift."

We all agree and settle down in our spots. Once situated, I took a gander around to see that almost everyone had fallen asleep already, besides RM and Jin of course. I curl myself into the blanket and let my eyes rest.