┗ Chapter Thirty-Four ┓

"How come you didn't hear or see us yesterday?" Namjoon questions.

"I have to admit that I did hear your guys voices outside. I was going to open the door, but I was hesitant. I didn't know if you guys had weapons or if you were here to ransack our home. So I gathered my sister and fiancé up here as fast as I could. Minhyuk was the one who placed the bookcase in front of the door. I purposely didn't look out the attic window in case anyone would notice that we are up here. I would have thought that you all would be long gone by now, but no. And from there, it was all a blur. I apologize once again, Y/N, I didn't mean to cause any harm" Mia explains.

"It's alright, I completely understand."

"Oh god! Y/N, is your arm okay?!" Mia gasps. I glance down at my elbow to see that it's a bit red.

"It only slightly hurts, but I'm fine, really" I wave it off.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Anyways, what's our plan?"

"Well, if you guys came from Seoul, then that means we need to keep heading west to get to the sea. Once we get on the sea, then we don't have to deal with the zombies. Unless they figure out how to swim" Minhyuk says, chuckling on the last part. I think he was trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Eonni, do we have to leave?" Hana pulls on her sister's arm.

"Sadly, yes, we do" Mia bends down and pulls Hana in for a hug. My heart tugs with sadness when I look at the siblings. It must feel great to have a sibling...

I find myself next to the attic window. You could actually see pretty far looking out of it. I take notice of the highway from where we came. I sigh, turning around with my back against the wall, and look over at everyone. I wanted to return and join the conversation but my thoughts were filled with Eunchae.

Even though we didn't know each other for that long, she kinda felt like an older sister to me. Eunchae if you can somehow hear me, I managed to meet your sisters and they are both alright and unharmed.

"Y/N?"

"Huh?" I blink. Namjoon was calling me over.

"Yes?" I ask.

"We need you over here. You're a part of the group so you should listen in."

"Right, sorry. I spaced out." I walk away from the window and over to everyone.

"We might as well start getting everything packed. And speaking of that, I hope you didn't mind us wearing your clothing" Jin says.

"Oh yeah, we could only find Minhyuk's clothes. And there were only a few clothes too. Where are yours Mia, if I might ask" I turn to her.

"Oh we don't mind at all," Mia chuckles, "and to answer your question Y/N, Minhyuk and I were planning on going on a vacation in a couple of days, so we had packed all our clothes in suitcases. They are underneath our bed, and I'm sure Minhyuk wouldn't mind sharing some clothes with the boys. I can probably find something for you as well."

"Alrighty then, how about we all head back downstairs. It's kinda getting hot up here" Jimin fans himself with his hand.

Minhyuk leads the way and we all pile back out into the living room.

"If anyone would like to find something else to wear, then follow me into the bedroom" Minhyuk announces. Jin, J-Hope, and Taehyung decide to follow him.

"Y/N, would you like to find anything else to wear?" Mia asks.

"No thanks, I'm fine with what I got on."

She nods and walks over to the kitchen with Hana close behind. I sat on the couch and let out a sigh. Today just had to start off with a bang, didn't it?

Someone plops down next to me and an arm sneaks it's way around my waist. I hold in a grin, knowing who it obviously was.

"Yes, seagull?" I look at him. He slightly jumps at the nickname. But before he could respond, Jimin's voice said my name.

"Y/N? Isn't this your phone?" In his hand held an extremely cracked phone. I take it, turning it over to look at the phone case, and I freeze in place. I let out a gasp when I realized that it was really my phone.

"Y-Yes it is. It must have gotten broken when I fell down in the attic." I stutter out. This sucks. I guess it's useless now...

"I'm sorry Y/N," Mia appears next to Jimin, "I wish I could do something..."

"It's fine. I don't need it. It was going to die anyway. Who would I even call? The internet is most likely down now and I doubt there's any service out here. It's just a silly phone... yeah... I don't need it" my lips trembles a little bit.

"Y/N, just calm down and breathe," Jungkook whispers in my ear, "it's gonna be alright."

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Upon opening my eyes, I toss my phone in the trash can next to the couch. I held my breath so as to not let myself cry. I wasn't going to let a silly thing like this get me so worked up.