┗ Chapter Thirty-Seven ┓

I open my eyes to see a ceiling above me. How did I get here? I thought we were going to go get Hana? Wait, where the hell am I?

I quickly sit up and wince in pain. Gosh my head is killing me. I look around to find myself in a room. I glance next to me and see another bed that was occupied with a body. On closer inspection I realized that it was Namjoon. He was asleep and had a bandage wrapped around his shoulder.

"What's going on?" I whisper to myself. I toss the blanket off of me and swing my legs over the side of the bed. I lift my body up and walk over to Namjoon. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that he was breathing normally.

I make my way over to the only door in the room and place my ear against it. I didn't hear anything and wrapped my hand around the handle. I slowly start to turn the knob when I hear faint footsteps coming closer. My hand releases the handle and my feet take me back to the bed I woke up in.

The door opens with a squeak as soon as I make it underneath the covers and close my eyes. Multiple pairs of feet make their way over to me.

"She's not awake yet" a deep and familiar voice states. Wait a minute, that sounds like Tae...

"Well, she did hit her head pretty hard, so it might take a while before she becomes conscious again" an unknown voice explains. Who is that? I don't recognize them.

"Guys?" Now it was Jin's voice, "Namjoon is waking up."

"Huh? What happened?" Namjoon asks. A shuffle of feet walked away from me.

"You passed out when Dr. Choi was taking the arrow out," Jimin's voice clarifies.

"Oh, thank you so much," Namjoon says to whom I assume was the unknown voice from earlier. Although I couldn't take it anymore, I was itching to open my eyes. But what I didn't expect was to make eye contact with J-Hope.

"Y/N! You're awake!" he shouts.

"Jesus," I wince at his loudness, "could you keep it down? That really hurt my eardrums."

"Y/N?!"

Suddenly, I'm pulled into a hug. My senses instantly recognized who it was and my arms wrapped themselves around his shoulders.

"Hiya Kookie," my muffled voice says from within the embrace.

"I'm so glad you are okay" the maknae sniffs as I lightly pap his back. He releases the hug and I get attacked with a pair of lips. I gasp in surprise, but willingly kiss back.

"Ahem" a cough brings us back to reality and we detach from one another. Jungkook lightly chuckles and rubs the back of his head.

"Hey guys!" I smile while waving my hand, "Miss me? Well... Actually, I don't know what happened. Last thing I remember was following Riley to go get Hana. Wait! Where are they?"

"Calm down Y/N, everything's settled now. We'll fill you in on what happened" Yoongi states and I take a deep breath.

"Alright, I'm listening" I nod.

"Okay so...."