┗ Chapter Thirty-Six ┓

Upon arriving back to the living room, I only saw Mia, who was standing by the front door. Jungkook and I walk over and I open my mouth to speak, but she beats me to it.

"Minhyuk went to show the boys around back to see the tools," she explains, "I waited for you two." She walks outside and we both follow her.

"So, tell me," she asks, "are you two an item?"

My breath hitches up in my throat and I stop walking to let out a cough, "W-What?"

"Come on~ You two are totally together" she winks, "Oh! There they are!"

She rushes over to stand next to Minhyuk. I finally catch my breath and realize that Jungkook stayed next to me.

"Are we together?" I blurt out without thinking. He looks down at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Seriously?"

"I mean, we never really officially stated it... even though we've kissed" I explain while moving my eyes to look at everyone else. A hand reaches under my chin and turns my head.

"Y/N," Jungkook begins, "Even though it's the damn apocalypse, would you be my partner?"

"Nahhhh."

Jungkook gives me his famous 'jungshook' face and I start laughing.

"Sorry," I chuckle, "of course I will."

"Can the two lovebirds make their way over to everyone so we can get situated?" Jimin announces. We both quickly make our way over to the group.

"Okay so, I have a few bigger tools, like axes and crowbars, but I do have some hammers," Minhyuk explains.

"Y/N! LOOK OUT!"

"Wha-?" A thud is heard as I'm suddenly pushed. I yelp as my back comes in contact with the ground.

"You guys took too long, so I had to come and see for myself. How sweet of me, isn't it? But what surprised me the most was that little miss Y/N was here as well. Such a shame Joonie got in the way" an oddly familiar voice announces.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Jungkook exclaims while  rushing over and pulling me up off the ground.

"Hyung!" Tae shouts. I glance over to see Namjoon on the ground with an arrow stuck in his shoulder.

"Oh god" Jimin gasps. I go to glare at the person who did this, but my eyes widen in shock.

"What the-?" I couldn't believe my eyes, "Riley? Why the hell are you here? I thought you moved to Japan?"

"Well once I had heard the apocalypse happened, I couldn't help but come back because, I mean who wouldn't? Laws don't matter anymore. Which means that the biggest kpop boy band doesn't have to be protected. I could have them all for myself. That is, until you showed up. You just had to befriend them and their coworkers," Riley picks at her fingernails bored.

"What's this have to do with Hana then?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing really," she says nonchalantly.

"What?"

"What did you do to my sister?!" Mia shouts and lunges for her, but Minhyuk holds her back.

"She's safe, for now," Riley laughs, "she was just ripe for the picking. I followed you guys and when you discovered the cottage, I had already planned for this to happen. I will give Hana back if the members stay with me."

"That will-"

"Before you protest, you might want to be careful. I have this place surrounded." She snickers.

"Guys, we gotta think fast," Jin says, "Namjoon needs immediate medical attention."

"We aren't going anywhere until you show us that Hana is safe" Yoongi crosses his arms.

"Fine then," Riley shrugs, "Guards! Come and make sure they don't try to do anything funny behind my back."

A group of men came out of nowhere with guns and stood around us.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask, "Aren't we just falling into her trap?"

"Namjoon needs help and I'm almost positive that where we're going there will be a doctor of some sort." Yoongi explains. I nod my head, understanding what he meant.

"Don't wanna keep her waiting now, do we?" Riley teases.