┗ Chapter Twenty ┓

"JUST GO!" Eunchae screams while clutching onto her arm.

"NO! WE CAN'T LEAVE YOU HERE LIKE THIS!" RM yells back at her.

"Please Eunchae get on the truck" I beg as tears stream down my cheeks.

"No, you have to leave me. If it's like the movies, then you know what's going to happen. I don't want you guys to see that. So, will you PLEASE JUST LEAVE!" She tries to reason with us. She gave me a sad smile and I could see her eyes start to gloss over.

"EUNCHAE!" Jaehyun shouts, jumping off the vehicle and running towards her.

A zombie was sneaking up behind her. I watch in horror as it bites down on her shoulder causing her to let out a blood curdling scream. Jaehyun attempts to pry the zombie off of her, but gets bitten himself. He too let's out a scream.

"OH GOD!" Jin exclaims with a loud gasp.

"LEAVE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE" Jaehyun chokes out as blood spurts out of his mouth.

I feel my body jerk forward, to which I assumed was Mr. Si-hyuk hitting the gas pedal. I begin crying harder as I watch Eunchae and Jaehyun slowly disappear into the horizon.

"Shhh, It's gonna be alright Y/N" Jungkook whispers to me. I feel my body get pulled onto his lap. I lay my head on his chest while clenching my eyes shut. I tried to stop the tears from falling, but it didn't work. I sniff as I pull my head away.

"Are you okay?" he whispers again, but I didn't give him a reply. I stay silent, staring at my bleeding hand, and processing what just went down.

A couple minutes earlier...

Eunchae and I decided to go on a short walk before we had to leave. We wanted some girl time because if you didn't know, she was the only other girl in the group.

"So, do you have any siblings?" Eunchae asks with a smile.

"Nah. I'm an only child" I answered her, kicking small rocks.

"That must be fun. I have two younger sisters."

"Lucky, I wonder what's it like to hav-"

I find myself on the ground, the wind clearly knocked out of me. A loud crunch was made next to me. I sat up to see that everything was now blurry. My hand reaches for my face to find my glasses weren't there. I place my hand back down and wince. I lifted my hand again to see my hand was bleeding. And upon closer inspection, a few shards of glass were stuck in my hand. Welp, there goes my only source of vision...

I suddenly let out the loudest scream I didn't know I could do when I felt something grab onto my ankle. I glance down to see the most disgusting thing ever. A zombie that was clearly cut in half from the waist down, grabbing onto me. I could literally gag if I wasn't so keen on getting myself free. I scramble around, trying to shake the zombie off of me.

"Y/N!" Eunchae shouts, reaching down to help me.

It all of a sudden turns into slow motion as I watch the zombie bite into Eunchae's arm. She lets out a scream and pulls her arm free from its mouth. A strange noise was made as her flesh was basically ripped from its owner. My ears pick up the sound of feet and my already pounding heart skips a beat.

"Y/N! EUNCHAE!" The deep voice of Tae made me only slightly relax. I'm glad there weren't more zombies...

Out of nowhere, a knife is jabbed into the zombie's head. I watch as it falls to the ground dead and look to see Yoongi holding a bloody knife.

"Oh god. OH GOD!" I instantly burst into tears and started sobbing. I unexpectedly get lifted up off the ground and wrapped into someone's arms.

"Thank god you're alright!" a welcoming voice mumbles in my ear.

"Everyone! To the truck! Those screams caused a horde of zombies to make its way over here!" Jimin remarks, pointing to the direction of the horde.

I glanced over to see that he was, in fact, correct. I could only make out some blurry movement slowly making its way over. I feel myself get picked up and carried over to the vehicle. I am placed down on the trunk. Jungkook hops on right after, wrapping his arm around me once again. Everyone gets on except for Eunchae. Which brings us to the beginning and with the arguments.

"It's all my fault" I whisper, mainly to myself. I could feel Kookie's gaze on me and tried to ignore it. My eyes get glossy and I try to blink the new tears away.