┗ Chapter Fifteen ┓

"Pfft" I say as I finish my snack. I shove the wrapper in my pocket and open my water bottle. I take a sip of my water and almost choke when it goes down the wrong pipe.

"Y/N, are you okay?!" Jungkook pats my back as I start coughing. Once I catch my breath, I put the lid back on the water bottle.

"Y-Yeah," I manage to get out, "stupid water." He starts laughing at me.

"What's going on over here?" V says walking over.

"Y/N choked on her water."

"That sucks."

"No dip Sherlock" I purse my lips annoyed.

"I'm not Sherlock, I'm Taehyung."

"I know, it's just a saying-"

"I'm only messing with you. Oh yeah, by the way, you can call me Tae instead of V if you want from now on." I nod and soon everyone gathers around to come up with a plan.

"I know this may be risky, but I suggest we rest here for the night and head out in the morning" Mr. Si-hyuk frowns.

"Are you sure?" RM asks.

"We need all the daylight we can get and if that means waiting for the next day, then it's for the best. We don't know what's ahead of us so driving at night would be dangerous."

That was true. It was dangerous to drive at night when you don't know if the road is blocked or if there was just a horde of zombies chilling, waiting for the right moment to strike.

"If we are staying here, I suggest we all sleep in shifts then" Jaehyun recommends.

"I'll stay up first," RM says.

"I'll join him," Jin says as well. Yas Namjin... wait, Y/N, you can't ship people who are literally right in front of you. It was fine when you were alone, but now that you've met them, it ain't right.

"Alright, let's get things set up then" Eunchae clasps her hands together and makes her way to a bag, pulling out the blankets.

The set up of where we all were sleeping was like this; Mr. Si-hyuk, Eunchae, and Jaehyun took the  inside of the truck, while BTS and I took the trunk. And whoever was staying awake, sat near the back window incase of an emergency.

Namjin hopped on the truck and made his way to the window, leaning against it. I scooted myself towards them and off to the side because, like I said earlier, it felt safer. As I positioned myself in a comfortable position, a blanket was thrown over my head. I quickly took it off to see that Jungkook was the culprit.

"Payback from before" was all he said as he grabbed another blanket. I was confused as to why he was getting another blanket when it hit me that we had enough blankets for everyone to have their own. Well, there were ten blankets and eleven people, but two people were staying up so that meant one extra blanket. I felt a little disappointed that we weren't sharing a blanket anymore.

"Oh" I reply.

I watch as he sits down next to me with his blanket across his lap. I took a glimpse of the rest of Bangtan to see J-hope across from me, Jimin next to him, Tae was next to Jungkook, and Yoongi was at the end.

I decided to keep my glasses on my face for now, so I had to mentally tell myself to not accidentally knock them off in my sleep.

I pulled out my phone to see that it had about 60% battery left. I heart quickens a bit at the thought of my phone dying. It's not like I'm hella dependent on my phone, I just don't like the idea of not having a way to contact someone. I quickly put my phone on low power mode as I hesitated whether or not to delete some apps to save more power.

I didn't have that many apps to start with, but I had those apps that you just have but don't really use. Like, random games you downloaded, then get bored and never really touch it anymore. But you just don't want to delete it.

I hold down on an app, making it start to shake and have the option to delete them. I proceeded to delete useless apps that can't be used anymore. Once I finished, a sudden sense of relief released from myself. I press the power button once to make the screen go black and place it back into my sweater pocket.

"Anyone wanna play Go Fish?" RM pitches an idea for us to do. I send a quick glare to Jungkook for a second because of what happened last time.

"Or~ We can play Would You Rather!" Tae exclaims with a smile.

"That sounds like fun, but we can't get too crazy," Jin mentions.