┗ Chapter Thirty-Three ┓

"Heck yeah!" I exclaim a little too loudly, "Oops, sorry, I'm just excited."

"You don't even know what's down there. For all we know, it could be a dungeon of sorts" Namjoon states.

"Eh," I shrug, "it's better than zombies."

Namjoon just nods his head. I turned my attention to the bookcase, which was being moved by 'both' Jungkook and Jin. And by 'both', I mean Jungkook trying to move it by himself and Jin complaining. Once they got it out of the way, we all just stood in front of it.

"So... Who's going to be the brave participant and open it?" Jimin asks. No one replies which seems like a shocker.

"Come on guys, you were practically dying to see what's inside" Yoongi crosses his arms.

"Fine then" I huff and grab ahold of the handle, twisting it. Anticipation fills the air as I slowly push open the door.

I blink in surprise when I see a pair of steps leading upwards. I would have suspected that they lead downwards to like a basement or something, but not up.

"Well, I didn't expect that," Jungkook mumbles next to me.

"Might as well go up then" I say, taking a step forward.

"Wait!" J-Hope speaks up.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm going stay down here... to, you know... keep watch" he rubs his arm. I gave him a small smile because I could sense that he was a bit scared.

"Ok, that's- AH!" I scream when a hand grabs my shoulder and pulls me up the stairs. I hear the door slam shut and the members yelling for me.

I get shoved onto the ground and I quickly turn around to see a female standing above me. I look to the stairs to see a man holding the door shut. I was surprised that he wasn't struggling against the door because on the other side there were 7 practically strong men. And I can faintly hear the members talking to one another.

"What's goin-"

"Who are you? Why did you barge into our house? Who is out there with you? Did they send you to get us? We put that bookcase there for a reason!" The female bombards me with questions, but before I could even answer another voice speaks up.

"Mia, calm down. Remember to breathe" a younger voice comes into frame. I glance over to see a girl, who looks to be about 15 years old, walking over. The female, 'Mia', takes a deep breath and looks over to the girl.

"Thank you Hana." Wait, I've heard those names before... From where though?... OH MY GOD!

"You're Eunchae's little sisters!" I blurt out. That surely got the girls' attention as they turned towards me.

"How do you know that name?" Mia questions.

"I know her. Or well, I knew her. When this apocalypse first started, I ran into a building. She was the one who stuck out for me. You did know she worked for BigHit right? Because you kinda have 7 angry Bangtan members on the other side of that door." I spill everything to them. I see her processing everything in her head before letting out a gasp.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry! Minhyuk, let them in!" Mia tells the man who was holding the door.

"Wait really?" He says surprised.

"It's the BTS members. I didn't see them, I only saw her," she exclaims, "I'm so sorry for the way I was acting."

"It's alright, I understand" I nod my head as Mia lends me a hand. She helps me up as I hear the door squeak open. The stairs creaked as multiple pairs of feet came rushing up them. I practically get smushed into a giant group hug.

"Y/N!!"

"Are you okay?"

"You're not hurt, are you?"

"We were so worried!"

"I'm fine guys, really" my voice muffled from beneath them. They finally let me go, all except Jungkook though. He drapes his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry guys. I didn't see you, I only saw, 'Y/N' was it? I apologize" Mia bows. The man who held the door comes up and stands next to Mia.

"No, it's my fault. I was the one holding the door. I should have seen who it was. My apologies boys. My name is Minhyuk, I'm Mia's fiancé" he bows as well.

"Before we get all friendly with one another," Yoongi announces, "we need to address the noise problem that just happened. Surely that had attracted something to come here. And I'm guessing we have a couple hours to get out of here or we can just try to stick it out."

"Oh gosh, I didn't realize that" Mia gasps, "I'm truly sorry for the mess I have caused!"

"How about we just all calm down for a minute?" Namjoon suggests.