┗ Chapter Nineteen ┓

I opened my eyes to find that everything was blurry. I reached a hand to my face to feel that my glasses were no longer there. I slowly begin to panic because they mean so much to me. But before I actually could, something was being handed in front of my face.

"Don't worry, I took them off your face so you didn't wake up with marks on your face" a voice that I'm all too familiar with says. I blink a couple of times before realizing that I was actually being handed my glasses. I grab them and put them on.

"You almost gave me a heart attack Jungkook," I yawn while stretching, "What time is it?"

"Time for you to get a watch."

"Oh my god, your Jin side is showing."

I hear him chuckle as I pull out my phone. 7:23am.

"You called?" Jin walks over to the truck. What the- This man literally knows when a joke or his name is mentioned...

"I made a joke," Jungkook says while hopping off the truck.

"Without me?! Shame!" Jin fake gasps.

I begin to laugh and Jin joins in with his signature laugh.

"You might wanna get that fixed hyung" Jungkook states.

"Yah! Don't disrespect your hyung!" Jin slaps Jungkook's shoulder, "Oh yeah, we are going to leave in an hour"

I nod my head while stretching my arms up. I remove the blanket, folding it up and setting it to the side. I scoot over to the edge of the truck and slide myself off. I make my way over to everyone, making conversation amongst them.

But, the thing is, I wasn't prepared. I wasn't prepared for what was going to happen in the next couple minutes. No one was. The luck that we were so happy having would bite us back. And they bit us hard.